Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Thanksgiving! Login/Join 

posted
Happy Thanksgiving to all my SP friends, I hope you are all well, warm and well fed !!!

Posts: 2154 | Location: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: March 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks...and same to you and all of the SP family!!!

PS-I guess Marmalade, the cat that was feral and soon became a pet, wanted to send best wishes,too.He walked across the keyboard, and his 16 pounds of weight popped up a screen on SP I haven't seen before LOL. He also "lost"my cursor,so I hadto turn off the computer to get it back. Not sure what he did. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bobby Tomek,

Posts: 4730 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobby Tomek:
Thanks...and same to you and all of the SP family!!!

PS-I guess Marmalade, the cat that was feral and soon became a pet, wanted to send best wishes,too.He walked across the keyboard, and his 16 pounds of weight popped up a screen on SP I haven't seen before LOL. He also "lost"my cursor,so I hadto turn off the computer to get it back. Not sure what he did. Smile

laugh

Posts: 2154 | Location: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: March 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Bobcat I hope that you had a great Thanksgiving.
A read where you were about ready to give the 277 a longer range workout. Sounds like a good excuse for a Range Day to me.

Bob R

Posts: 331 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yes it does! I have a couple I would like to wring out a little.