Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Multi tool selections Login/Join 

Picture of BT
posted
It’s been years since I’ve had a quality multi tool and decided it’s time to get a new one. What are you guys using?

----------------------------------------

Posts: 1827 | Location: Mid-MO | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Leatherman

---------------------------------
G whiz, it's a Contender or a G2, never was a G One!

Posts: 3020 | Location: Kansas U.S of A | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of halo7b
posted Hide Post
Gerber Mil-Multi

I carry this everyday while at work, and I have an older model that is about the same that I use with me at the range/field on the farm or anywhere else.

Regards
JS

Halo7b (Jim)

Posts: 372 | Location: S. East Mi. | Registered: May 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Bobcat
posted Hide Post
I carry one of three depending on what I'm doing at the time, I have a Leatherman original that I got back in the mid-lat 80's, a Gerber EOD issue and a newer Leatherman Wave. If you like I can bring them to the shoot and you can try them out.

------------------------------
I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity.
General Robert E. Lee

Posts: 2154 | Location: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: March 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Leatherman Wave

Me to

Posts: 471 | Location: terryville, ct | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
Leatherman wave, Schrade multi tool.

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 800 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
for years a super leatherman though recently came in to a SOG multitool
and am impressed with the set up

Posts: 123 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: November 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of BT
posted Hide Post
No doubt the Leatherman Wave is a popular choice. I ended up going with the Ganzo G200. We’ll see how it goes, but appears to be a quality item.

----------------------------------------

Posts: 1827 | Location: Mid-MO | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of outdoors1968
posted Hide Post
Leatherman wave here as well. Prior to that I used a very old Gerber multitool that I picked up at the yd sale for 2 bucks ☺.

Posts: 144 | Location: NE PA | Registered: February 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Victorinox. Solid construction. Great tool selection.

Michael Gorman

Posts: 15 | Location: Worland, Wyoming | Registered: December 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post