Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  REVOLVER-itis!    Ruger is sponsoring Handgun Hunter's Competition

Moderators: Magnum Mike
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger is sponsoring Handgun Hunter's Competition Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
Ruger has announced that they are sponsoring HHC with 4 prize table guns:

Ruger Super RedHawk 7.5" 44 Mag

Ruger Super BlackHawk 7.5" 44 Mag

Ruger BlackHawk 6.5" 41 Mag

Ruger Mark IV Hunter 6.88" .22 LR

For more match info or to sign up:

https://baysidecustomgunworks.com/hhc

Posts: 3994 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thats pretty cool

Posts: 2747 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Owner
Bayside Custom Gunworks
www.baysidecustomgunworks.com

Posts: 3946 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011

Good job!

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3508 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
That's really cool! Just want to thank Chris for the work he puts into this event.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That's a major sponsor with serious prizes.

Chris you deserve a lot of credit and thank yous. Ever since the first trip to Wyoming you have worked hard and reached into you pocket to promote and support the handgun sport.

I'll say it "Thank You".

Jon

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iowa Fox:
That's a major sponsor with serious prizes.

Chris you deserve a lot of credit and thank yous. Ever since the first trip to Wyoming you have worked hard and reached into you pocket to promote and support the handgun sport.

I'll say it "Thank You".

Jon

I do what I can. But we also have to thank Mark Hampton for the article he wrote in American Handgunner. I have used the heck out of that with companies.

Sponsors are just starting to roll in. If the prize table grows from last year we will need a uhaul to move the prizes!

HHC was set up to incorporate the actual handguns people use in the field…..no high end custom required and rules actually written out and designed with industry input to keep the equipment race to a minimum.

Then we donate all the match dues to worthy causes! My shop donates the $7k plus in steel.

If we can add one new handgun hunter a year to the sport I’m happy.

We also have a custom xp100 on the table from my shop and a custom Ruger Mk4 from Magnaport. And more will roll in over the next month.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thumbup thumbup

Posts: 753 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Outstanding effort for a worthy cause! flag

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1504 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post