Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading Information, Data & Equipment    375JDJ Contender - finally found some powder

Moderators: HotRodAl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

375JDJ Contender - finally found some powder Login/Join 

Picture of McClura
posted
I was surfing all of the places I thought I might find some AA2520 powder and hit on some at Powder Valley site this weekend about midnight. Got two pounds for my .375JDJ Contender. That is what I starting loading about 5 years back with the 220grn and 235 grn bullets and ran out this summer. I have 100 of 375JDJ stamped brass, new and I'm going to get them loaded by this coming weekend for a doe hunt. Can't wait to burn more powder in the SSK. I've been shooting my 6.5JDJ and Encore 308 lately due to bullets and powder I have for them.
Hopefully I will have some photos by next weekend. HAH
Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3068 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Mike. I'll be anxiously awaiting your deer-kill photos!

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 4610 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
A doe elephant? laugh

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9366 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
Killed a 160.1 pound 8 point Louisiana whitetail last week with my .358 JDJ Contender. One of my favorite cartridges.

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3473 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Whatload are you using with the 235 gr with the 2520? Need to load some for my 375 JDJ. Good you found some powder.

Posts: 872 | Location: Ga. | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post