Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading Information, Data & Equipment    A Little Walk Down Memory Lane ADDED PRIMERS

Moderators: HotRodAl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Little Walk Down Memory Lane ADDED PRIMERS Login/Join 

Picture of ttred1956
posted
Those were the days. Powder almost as OLD as I am LOL. Some still sealed and some of the the containers look new
Enjoy
Doug

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ttred1956,

------------------------------
Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better

Posts: 1619 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That brings back many fond memories. Our local reloading supplier only sold the Alcan powders. He also ran a bait store and I would trade him crawdads seined from the local creek by my brothers and I for powder and supplies to load shotshells. It was a win-win for both parties for several years. Then the GCA of 68 put a crimp in the arrangement.

That is a nice collection you have. Enjoy it.

Regards, Steve

Posts: 136 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of ttred1956
posted Hide Post
Forgot the primers

BEEN A WHILE
Safe shooting
Doug

------------------------------
Enjoy life but remember, we are only practicing for something better

Posts: 1619 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: June 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of BT
posted Hide Post
Really neat!

----------------------------------------

Posts: 1508 | Location: Mid-MO | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post