Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: HotRodAl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/C contender load manuals Login/Join 

Picture of Mark
posted
Does vol 2 contain any new loads for the 30 Herrett?
I have vol 1, Just looking for anything new. Thanks.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I don't know how new they are but volume 2 has many loads for .30 Herrett

Posts: 386 | Location: terryville, ct | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Thanks mrk1500.
I have the original manual vol 1, and it has some 30 herrett data, Just wondered if the second volume has any new data or if it was the same.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mark, you are talking about "The Complete Reloading Manual for the Thompson/Center CONTENDER"? volume 1 has 15 calibers from 17 Bumble Bee thru 7mm and volume 2 has 23 calibers from .30 M1 Carbine through 45-70 Govt.
Both volumes have 6th edition-revised April 2004 on the bottom of the cover.

Posts: 386 | Location: terryville, ct | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mark,
Do you have Hornady’s 9’th edition reloading manual? It lists 30 Herrett data

Posts: 1896 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
mrk1500- Yes that's the manual i am asking about. Sounds like its probably the same data, except they added a few cartridges that were not in the first vol.

Jay- I do not have the hornady manual,but i will get one. thanks.

posted Hide Post
I have a lot of published data on the 30 Herrett. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Posts: 37 | Location: Merica | Registered: August 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mark
Send me an email

Posts: 1896 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Not sure how many pages of 30 Herrett data are in volume 1 but volume 2 has 16 pages.

Rick

Posts: 3151 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
nitemann- that's more than what is in vol 1. I am going to look for a copy of vol 2

everyone else- thanks for the info.