Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: HotRodAl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speer TMJ 158 grain Bullets Login/Join 

posted
Has anyone ever had much experience with these? They seam like a cheaper alternative to shooting Hornady XTP’s to get stuff on paper. I’m thinking I buy these and use them rather then the Hornady! Anybody know anything about them? Thanks in advance!

Posts: 309 | Location: Indiana | Registered: October 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Have you ever ordered and Nolser blemished bullets? I buy a lot of them and it’s hard to tell why there blems. I’ve bought 44 240 gr HP’s and 357 158 gr HP’s. They shoot great and run $18-22 per 100 when they have them in stock. I made a couple of purchases for the 338 300 gr HP competition bullets for my 338 Whisper priced $25-28 per 100 which is real cheap.

Just search of Nolser blem bullets

http://www.shootersproshop.com...emished-bullets.html

Posts: 1896 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
The tmj's are great practice or steel plate bullets. My experience with them has been positive and they've been accurate. Wink

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 19249 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post