Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Reloading Information, Data & Equipment    Wife’s new use for MTM case’s and loading Block

Moderators: HotRodAl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wife’s new use for MTM case’s and loading Block Login/Join 

posted
Wife made cake pops for Brandon’s graduation party tomorrow. Like 300 of them. nuts she asked if I had anything she could use to stand them up while chocolate cooled.

Posts: 1896 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
That's a great idea. And by the way, those looks DELICIOUS!

Tell B congrats on graduation entering a brand new chapter in his life.

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 4065 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Jay give the lad my congratulations. So who is he going to work for testing scopes? laugh Wink
Wish him the best for his future.

Did the dog find any of those yet?

Jeff

---------------------------------
G whiz, it's a Contender or a G2, never was G1!

Posts: 2826 | Location: Kansas U.S of A | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I’ll show Brandon your posts when he gets home. Jeff you make me bust out laughing, scope tester!!! Summer has flown by and we take Brandon to Hocking College Aug 10’th where he’s taking Wildlife Resources Management. I’m so not ready for this but kind of feel responsible for him taking this path being that he grew up with me in the woods hunting. Sure hope everyone eats these so they don’t come home with us !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jay HHI6818,

Posts: 1896 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

THE Handgun Hunting Authority!

posted Hide Post
Tell L'll Red Good luck. If college doesn't work out he can always sell the pops on the street corners!!!

Posts: 1607 | Location: eastern WV | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Jay tell the Mrs those freeze pretty good if ya got extra.

---------------------------------
G whiz, it's a Contender or a G2, never was G1!

Posts: 2826 | Location: Kansas U.S of A | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Left Hand Dave
posted Hide Post
I think you son will like it at Hocking. I went their after I got my BS at OSU an I liked Hocking better. More hands on learning.

Dave

Posts: 408 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post