Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: Cisco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 long rifle match chamber Login/Join 

posted
Anyone shooting a T/C Contender in 22 long rifle match chamber? If so, what ammo does your gun like?

Mine likes CCI subsonic ammo.

Posts: 555 | Location: Columbus, Nebraska | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Wolf match and CCI standard.

---------------------------------
G whiz, it's a Contender or a G2, never was G1!

Posts: 2720 | Location: Kansas U.S of A | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of rr1220
posted Hide Post
with midas plus I managed around .6" at 100 yards 5 shots

Posts: 77 | Location: usa | Registered: March 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The one I had previously liked Federal Gold Metal Target stuff pretty well.

Posts: 506 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
Rimfires are contrary units no two like the same thing, best you can do is get a box of pertanear everything available and try em. One note though wipe the bore out between different kinds and take about 5 shots before going for an group.

Rimfire ammo changes a bit from lot to lot of the same type from the same maker- drives us crazy in bench rest.

Posts: 419 | Location: WI | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
All I've tried in my 10" ss match is hunting ammo, specifically the plated subsonic stuff. The cci segmented (not the quiet segmented) does extremely well and kills woodchucks like the hammer of Thor, if you hit them in the cns. Every one I've popped so far hasn't taken another step with a neck or head connection. I'm looking forward to trying squirrel with them. Wink

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 18878 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post