Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: Cisco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NULA 20 22LR Fun Login/Join 

posted

I got tired of sitting in a deer stand with a bow, so I decided to take a walk around some public ground with the .22. Shot three squirrels out of the same group of walnut trees, and could of had a couple more, but they were aligned with a cattle pasture, so I passed on the shots.

Had a blast and did find some good deer sign as well.

Posts: 506 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dekker
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great hunt. Melvin makes top of the line shooters.

Posts: 2329 | Location: Illinois / USA | Registered: March 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of FyrepowrX
posted Hide Post
good to see a nice stringer of squirrels. thumbup

i have never been fortunate to handle a ULA rimfire, which is probably a good thing, as i am sure i would want one if i did.

what is the weight of the rig scoped & ready?

=================================

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies."
Groucho Marx

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”
Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Posts: 7213 | Location: North-Eastern Oklahoma | Registered: September 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FyrepowrX:
good to see a nice stringer of squirrels. thumbup

i have never been fortunate to handle a ULA rimfire, which is probably a good thing, as i am sure i would want one if i did.

what is the weight of the rig scoped & ready?

They are incredibly nice. It was painful to pay for, but that is soon forgotten. I always wanted one, and I was trying to figure or which one to get. I shoot my rimfires more than any other rifles, so that's what I went with.

The rifle setup as it is with a Weaver Grand Slam 4-16x44 weighs in just over 6lbs. The centerfire rifle model 20's are actually lighter, because they have more metal removed from the action. It balances perfectly though, and is very accurate. I could put a lighter scope on it, but with this scope I can easily dial in the rifle out to 100yds,and with match ammo on a calm day it will hold MOA.

Posts: 506 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post