Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: Cisco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PGC kills semi autos for big game hunting again... Login/Join 

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted
It was announced a few days ago that this was going to be on the ballot for the board to vote to allow them for hunting the 2019-2020 season and the fudds cried so loud, it's already been removed!

I can't express in typed word how discouraged and disgusted I am in the Pennsylvanians that brought this to a immediate halt. The ignorance associated with this closed minded attack on our hunting rights will be what causes the loss of 2a rights in this state.

When they realize how wrong they are, it'll be too late...

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 18902 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Left Hand Dave
posted Hide Post
The ability to think for themselves using facts, self respect, independence, and grit has been bred out of the American people at an alarming rate. Mostly sheepeople that rely on someone to take care of them now. Our forefathers would be extremely disappointed in what we have done with what they gave us.

Dave

Posts: 378 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
PGC is its own worst enemy. If they could collect a fee they would be all for it.

Posts: 12 | Location: sc Pa. | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mooneydw:
PGC is its own worst enemy. If they could collect a fee they would be all for it.

+1

If there was a "$10 Semi-Auto Weapon Privilege" they could attach to the license fee it would already be permitted!

-Freeze

Posts: 329 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The PGC rolled to the legislature. They questioned if hunters wanted it so they pulled it! From reading forums the majority of hunters did not want a Saturday deer opener either yet the PGC allowed that! It doesn't matter to these guys what the hunters want. Just for full disclosure I supported SA for deer and the Saturday Opener didn't really matter one way or the other to me! The PGC is a farce!!

Posts: 268 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
I like the idea of the Saturday opener, gives people that can't get time off work, that want to hunt, another day.

mike

Posts: 18902 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magnum Mike:
I like the idea of the Saturday opener, gives people that can't get time off work, that want to hunt, another day.

I agree Mike. With declining hunter numbers a Saturday opener many help those with limited vacation. I understand the outcry for "tradition" but the PGC has to TRY & change with the times. Something they are not very good at!

Posts: 268 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tim50:
quote:
Originally posted by Magnum Mike:

I agree Mike. With declining hunter numbers a Saturday opener many help those with limited vacation. I understand the outcry for "tradition" but the PGC has to TRY & change with the times. Something they are not very good at!
You cant imagine the people that are crying to not change the first day! Its as if someone is killing off deer hunting, period! No one likes change but some things NEED to change and there is a lot in PGA that needs changed!! furious I wish the people in this state would get on board!

mike