Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: Cisco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WOW Login/Join 

posted
That’s all I can say about this group I shot with Savage Mod 12 that I bought used last year. Has 30 inch CBI 1-8 T barrel Sav-2 trigger. Load was a Nosler 105 gr HPBT custom competition “blem” bullet

Posts: 1829 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That will work, blem bullet or not!What caliber and powder?

Posts: 220 | Location: bourbon capitol KY. | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
6 BR and Varget

Posts: 1829 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of tdoyka
posted Hide Post
that'll work!!!

Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
As a dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream
Doesn't change a thing
Doesn't bring you back
Blue on black
-KWS

Posts: 1583 | Location: windber, pa | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting! Congrats!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2393 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
Dang!

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6380 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Pretty impressive!

Posts: 463 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Ya missed the dot paperbag

---------------------------------
G whiz, it's a Contender or a G2, never was G1!

Posts: 2735 | Location: Kansas U.S of A | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Bobby Tomek
posted Hide Post
You need to let Brandon shoot to tighten that group up a bit next time. Big Grin

In all seriousness, that is an exceptional group. Is this rifle going to be part of your deer hunting repertoire next season? If so, I don't see things working out too well for the deer! Smile

Bobby
Μολὼν λαβέ
The most important thing in life is not what we do but how and why we do it. - Nana Mouskouri

Posts: 3859 | Location: Shiner TX USA | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice group Jay. Those Criterion barrels will shoot.

Posts: 1438 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
One of these days I’ll let Brandon shot it and the only way I would hunt with it is I shoot it off the front porch!! To dang heavy to tote around the woods! Went to the range this morning to shoot some new loads with the Sierra 107’s. I had a target at 200yds and thought what the heck I’ll shoot a few at 200yds. Load has promise