Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: Cisco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apache Machine - The Speedy Creedy Login/Join 

posted
Another piece of precision art from Steve Roe at Apache Machine and Custom!

Sentinel stock, Surgeon action, Krieger barreled rig chambered in 6 Creedmoor, topped off with a Thunderbeast Compact Brake for my ATF-incarcerated Ultra 7.

No, I haven't shot it yet (nor scoped it up), but soon...very, very soon.

Thanks again to Steve Roe for cobbling together another fine looking (and shooting to be certain) stick!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SChunter,

Posts: 604 | Location: Coastal SC | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Cisco
posted Hide Post
Nice !!
You want me to break it in for ya?

Posts: 2234 | Location: S Ms | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cisco:
Nice !!
You want me to break it in for ya?

Such a generous offer, Cisco. She's gonna be fed a steady diet of H4350, 105 Berger Hybrids and 115 DTAC's.

You got a bunch laying around? flag

Posts: 604 | Location: Coastal SC | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Cisco
posted Hide Post
I have the H4350

Posts: 2234 | Location: S Ms | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
EXCELLENT!!!!! thumbup Big Grin

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3473 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Great looking rig and a great round. Congrats.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2359 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
WOW!!!!! Where did you find the brass? Steve's builds are awesome. been thinking about that one for the next xp build.
Tom

Posts: 4507 | Location: Goodyear, AZ, USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Tom,

Check out OTM Tactical online - great guys with a great selection of gear, including Hornady head stamped 6 Creed brass.

OTM Tactical

Of course, Norma has released their 6.5 Creedy offering, so you could neck it down and fireform.

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Thx I have their site in my favorites now. So you really need a xp in the same setup to keep that long gun from being an only child, (trying to drum up more business for Steve) Big Grin
Tom

Posts: 4507 | Location: Goodyear, AZ, USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
More business for Steve huh?

Two other builds in the works with parts either in Apache hands or on order.

Which way to the poor house???

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Big Grin you don't need the xp mate to your new 6 creed cause I just got off the phone with Steve & guess what I ordered? happy
nmhunter

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
What are steve's lead times looking like? My smith says 3 months but I still haven't gotten my .260 xpr back yet and I dropped it off in march!

Posts: 443 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Not sure on this new build. Just ordered the mcmillan stock & that will take 3 or4 months. Still need to buy a xp action. So this one will be a work to get all parts together.
Steve would be the one to give you a definitive answer.
Nmhunter

posted Hide Post
Thanks SC Hunter. That build was a pleasure to do. I hope to see it on top of the winner's list soon.

bowstryder: I'm running @ 8-9 months out right now. I know that is longer than some are willing to wait but I have a considerable backlog. That, and I do not get in a hurry or rush a build for any reason. It takes as long as it takes and quality and detail are never compromised to meet a deadline. Apache Machine's focus is not Jiffy Lube quick turnaround times. Components are usually 4-5 months of the wait times. I keep some items in stock but custom contours and custom stocks built to spec take time.

Thanks,
SR
Apache Machine & Custom, LLC

Posts: 1081 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: November 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Steve's custom builds are worth the wait. all of mine are immaculate!!!!!
Nmhunter

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Yep they look top shelf. Thinking about sending my .284 build to him when I get all the parts in!!
Tom, I got my 2 mcm stocks in two weeks ago so my wait time was only 2 months!

Posts: 443 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
thumbup

posted Hide Post
Nice DT!
Send that thing to Cisco and I'll just pick it up when I pass through his neck of the woods next week. Easier for you that way! Smile

Posts: 501 | Location: Olathe, KS | Registered: August 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Well SCHunter sent one but it was a different one??? How many speedy creedys does the guy have?? Wink

Steves rifles (and pistols) are amazing!!!! I have a couple of his rifles with another in the works. They shoot incredibly well and he's a super nice guy. What more can you ask for?

Posts: 501 | Location: Olathe, KS | Registered: August 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post