Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: Cisco
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Henry and LCR Login/Join 

Picture of moe
posted
A LGS is going out of business. I have been wanting a Henry Carbine in 327 (can't find one) but this place has a rifle version for $780. He said if I buy the rifle he would throw in an LCR in 327 also. I am very tempted, but know little about the LCR. I think that is a pretty good deal, smaller town, not a lot of 327 buyers?

Posts: 1916 | Location: Sierra Vista, AZ | Registered: December 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
Don't have a 327 LCR, but do have an LCRx in 38+P and really like the gun. It has a smooth DA trigger and light as all be. It weighs about a pound, loaded. The gun is worth about half his asking price for the rifle so I'd say it's good deal.

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6373 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Duffy
posted Hide Post
I would jump on that. Might see if he has any ammo laying around for them to sweeten the deal. Smile I haven't had a chance to shoot my Henry much but even though it's the rifle version it's still pretty short and handy.

A body at rest stays at rest, until the wife shows up.
Ryan

Posts: 4565 | Location: Odessa Wa. | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of moe
posted Hide Post
Went back to get them, he sold the Henry the day I was there after having it almost two years. Grrrrrrrr

Posts: 1916 | Location: Sierra Vista, AZ | Registered: December 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Duffy
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. Had a similar thing happen to me with a nice Stainless Springfield 1911 for $549.00. I pondered too long and then it was gone! The replacement was $800. peed

A body at rest stays at rest, until the wife shows up.
Ryan

Posts: 4565 | Location: Odessa Wa. | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of moe
posted Hide Post
Wanted a Henry and ended up getting a Marlin 1894 CST instead. In 357