Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: FyrepowrX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rimfire Specialty Pistols... Login/Join 

posted
Other than the Contender/Encore, Ruger Charger, & the rarer Savage rimfire Strikers...what are the rimfire specialty pistol options I’m not seeing? I would love a bolt but the Strikers are tough to find and have the skinny barrels. I have a couple Contender setups and a custom Ruger Charger built on a Brownells BRN-22 receiver but looking for more to play with. .22lr & .17hmr are just so much fun for me. I’ve looked at the Cricket type pistols and the quality of them strikes me at about the price point ($150).

I really wish Ruger would make an American rimfire bolt pistol but I realize it’s a small niche market we play in...I guess that’s why Savage discontinued all the Strikers.

Bergara is offering their B14 rimfire as a barreled action that would be suitable for building into a bolt pistol, but they run $650 and a chassis is $400-500 fir the R700 footprint. Guess I better start saving me pennies...

Chris

Posts: 465 | Location: Eastern TN | Registered: February 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 35isit
posted Hide Post
Anschutz.

Greg
Ky State Director IHMSA
Hunter Ed Instructor
Life Member NRA
7/27/2010 80x80

Posts: 1132 | Location: CENTRAL KY | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
annies tough to find those also particularly in hornet or 17 cal." verision mostly in 22 lr show up kinda regular like but the 14" inch is a long search.

Posts: 488 | Location: WI | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blades:
annies tough to find those also particularly in hornet or 17 cal." verision mostly in 22 lr show up kinda regular like but the 14" inch is a long search.
To bad they won't reintroduce them, I'd really like to have one in 22 hornet.

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 19376 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
22 Annie on rim fire central for 800.00

Posts: 3543 | Location: South Texas | Registered: January 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post