Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Paper & All Other Target Shooting    Hot weather is here and range time is dwindling!!

Moderators: HotRodAl, KYODE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hot weather is here and range time is dwindling!! Login/Join 

Picture of nmhunter
posted
Well it is 112* and climbing. Looks like the days of hours at the range are over. This morning at 6am it was 92* already. Oh well, move everything in from reloading room in garage and start working on reloads and dreaming about cooler weather nuts Slap_Forehead
Nmhunter

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
But Tom,
It's a dry heat!!! laugh
We've been in the triple digits up here too.
Funny to think I was standing in 5 inches of snow two weeks ago.

Hang in there and don't melt,
-Mike

Posts: 2291 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
I always say that it's dry in my oven doesn't mean I would want to crawl into it! laugh

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
I know what you guys mean, it's going to be in the upper 80's here toward the end of the week! furious

Sonny

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 800 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
I remember those days in MN hammersummers were mild

and winters were really cold.
Nmhunter

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
next week they are talking mid 90's and HUMIDDDD! peed Blam drool

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 800 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
122 yesterday and 119 today cry
Must of been a cold front today ohboy
Nmhunter

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
YEEOWZA! skull

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

posted Hide Post
Hey Tom remember when you were bragging bout our temps in January an February Big Grin
It's pay back time laugh devil

Scott

Posts: 557 | Location: Goodyear,Arizona | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
I guess paybacks are "hell" well I need to get up off the couch and change out the ice,(using my ice chest as a foot stool) works out really well happy nuts

Nmhunter