Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: HotRodAl, KYODE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had to share! Login/Join 

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted
Hey all.
My new toy arrived this week and it is too pretty not to share. This stock is flat out gorgeous. The workman ship is outstanding and fits the action perfectly. A custom stock from start to finish. It has countless hours of finishing. I could not be happier with the look. Unfortunately I won't have time to shoot it for a couple weeks. I have seen the groups while fireforming brass for the pistol and they where single hole five rounders.
Maker: Emma Creek Gunworks
Stock: Emma Creek (Dark English walnut and Tiger maple)
Action: Stiller
Caliber: 6 ppc
Barrel: Lilja
Trigger: Jewel ( 1.8 oz )
Break: Mac's Gunworks
Mount: Stiller
Rings: Kelby's

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Really nice. Should be super accurate Cool

So much better than a nasty big boomer laugh

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9425 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Not my cup of tea as firearms go but the craftsmanship commands respect & admiration. Not only can you shoot bugholes, you can do it in style. Hope it does all you expect and then some.

Posts: 102 | Location: louisiana | Registered: November 09, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Gator T/C
posted Hide Post
Fantastic looking pistol! Guessing the action is a solid bottom? Considering a Predator for a centergrip.

Brad

------------------------------
Contender 22LR, 17MachII, 17HMR, .223(SSK), 6mm Gator, 6TCU, 6mmJDJ(Van Horn), 25x47(Coyote), 6.5 JDJ(SSK), 7x47(SSK),308 Bellm, .338 SSK Woodswalker (2),358 Bellm, 375Win, 375 JDJ(SSK), 45/70(SSK), 45/70 (VanHorn), 50-70(SSK)
Encore .243, 7mm–08, 300WM(15-1/4"), 50-90(MGM, 14"), 50–110 (MGM), .50ML(16")
XP-100 .223, .223AI, 6mm204Imp, .243AI, 6BR
XP-7 .223,.243,.300Blackout, .300RSAUM
XP-700SA .22LR, .243
XP-700LA .25/06, .270AI, .300WM,.338 Lapua, .510 Whisper

Posts: 1244 | Location: Gainesville, Fl | Registered: January 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Rufus
posted Hide Post
Incredible wood

Posts: 400 | Location: Southwest Virginia, the Old Dominion. | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Awesome set up Derek. That sure is a special piece of wood on that gun! Sure looks like it will be a shooter.

Posts: 944 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great looking outfit.

Posts: 922 | Location: Ga. | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks Good
Are you ready to shoot????????????
Next pistol match is May 1st in Sac
I will be there

DAN

Posts: 743 | Location: San Jose CA | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Awesome looking pistol. Can’t wait for range report!

Posts: 2061 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Very nice.
Are you taking it to Wy-Shot this year?

Posts: 162 | Location: Clarksville, TN | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks all,
Just got back from a nice long visit with my daughter and grandkids in AZ. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Hoping for this weekend if I have time.
@ K9TXS no not this gun. This will be a bench gun only. I have several guns I use for WyShot. However I do have another one in the works. Some parts are already in, more to come. More on that later. Unfortunately, Lisa and I cannot attend WyShot this year. Too many "Life" events going on and hopefully a hunt or two.
Derek >>>---------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
Nice pistol there my friend!

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 803 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Very nice stock and all of the parts to fit it look good.
I bet it will shoot lights out. Nice rig.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Olrustyencore
posted Hide Post
I somehow missed this post before. That’s a beautiful gun! The ppc should be very accurate and its very fun to load for.

Rusty
—————————
“Dyin ain’t much of a livin”
Josey Wales

Posts: 597 | Location: Center of the world Kentucky  | Registered: August 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Very Nice! thumbup

Posts: 761 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
It's been awhile since I posted this and when I just reread it, I realized I never posted a range report. So here we go. Lisa and I have been working both this 6 PPC and her 6 BR. We are both shooting 67gr. Bib Flat base bullets. Lisa's gun likes H322 and mine likes N-133. Both guns sport Leupold target scopes. 1.7oz. jewel triggers We are both using Fuzz rests. While we are still tweaking here and there. We are very happy so far.
Thanks for reading and happing shooting all.
Derek >>>--------->

posted Hide Post
That’s a beautiful gun! thumbup

Posts: 35 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: December 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Hey Dan L,
I think we have our loads worked out for the two bench pistols. Hopefully we can get the time off for your next match! We want to put them up against the rifle boys happy
Derek >>>--------->

Picture of Bobcat
posted Hide Post
Great looking pistol ! I missed this before, nice shooting too.

I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity.
General Robert E. Lee

Posts: 2155 | Location: Missouri Ozarks | Registered: March 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice shootin rig!

Posts: 761 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post