Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

CLICK HERE for Subscriptions    Specialty Pistols    Specialty Pistols Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Paper & All Other Target Shooting    I wish I live in commiefornia - not!

Moderators: HotRodAl, KYODE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wish I live in commiefornia - not! Login/Join 

Picture of old leghumper
posted
http://bulletin.accurateshoote...lden-state-shooters/

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1504 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
INSANITY

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6521 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
APRIL 1st. Big Grin And no matter if it's true or not, California still needs an ENEMA, BIG TIME!!

Posts: 383 | Location: Northern California | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
Forgot what day it is, ha.

thumbup Rod

Posts: 6521 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
A tax on shooting a target, I hate to see what is next!!! Mad The funny part is that I feel it can happen out in Communist California!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by big10:

Would you have believed this story if I waited until tomorrow to post it?

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1504 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old leghumper:
quote:
Originally posted by big10:

Would you have believed this story if I waited until tomorrow to post it?

I'd put nothing past the legislators in that state ;-)

thumbup Rod

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
I live in Northern California and those of us who shoot, hunt and in any other way use firearms. Hold our breath every time we hear "new gun laws under review by gov. Brown"
Those of you in pro gun states. Enjoy what you have. It's very hard to love this state my family and I live in.
So while this was a spoof. In this state I wouldn't put it past them!
Can't wait for WyShot. If for nothing else. To hang out with like minded folks for a little while.
Derek >>>--------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
Considering all the rest of the outlandish items commyfornia and there various political bafoons come up with , this is very believable. Not that is strictly relegated to CA, The Mayor of Milwaukee would jump on board in a heart beat.

Posts: 526 | Location: WI | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post