Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: HotRodAl, KYODE

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Finally got some shooting in Login/Join 

rooooogar lover

Picture of magman
posted
After not shooting for almost a year, finally got to the range.

I shot my Bisley FT 44 Special, a Clements modified 44 mag and my Baer 1911 22lr. Also got to fire up some ammo in the 378GNR Encore and the 6.5JDJ Contender.

It was a good time even though, it was a little warm. I need to commit to shooting at least weekly like I used to do.

Tim
------------------------------

NRA PATRIOT Life Member

Posts: 6994 | Location: Western NY | Registered: May 29, 2004Report This Post

posted Hide Post
Great to hear!! I get out a minimal of twice a week for much needed group therapy.

Posts: 176 | Location: IN | Registered: January 14, 2011Report This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Dandy! There is hope for us loosers. Big Grin i have plans to be in better position at some point.

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9415 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Report This Post

Picture of HotRodAl
posted Hide Post
Good for you Tim thumbup

Albert
Life Member NRA
Navy Submarine Veteran

Posts: 10753 | Location: Kenova, WV, USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Report This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
I would agree more is always better!!!! I don't think there is a better therapy period. Congrats on getting out to the range.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Report This Post

posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you had a good shoot, magman! thumbup And yes, there's a lot of good "therapy" in ANY shoot! Big Grin

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 1661 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: November 16, 2003Report This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Back when I was competing, I shot multiple times a week. Most often it was offhand drills at 100 yards or greater, handgun or riffffffles, didn't matter. I always wanted to be the guy that could drill targets at longer ranges, quickly. I do somewhat miss those days, I sure spent a lot of time reloading.

Now, I spend more time looking for the gear I want to add on to my guns than anything else. I did make a trip with my sbr this weekend (and the quiet bolt rifffffle in 22), I definitely enjoy the quiet life now. Going to be hard to go back to wheelguns and all their noise, one of these days...

mike

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 19847 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Report This Post