Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: HotRodAl, KYODE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2019 MOA Login/Join 

posted
The MOA was a good time again . To start off there were some new shooters and I think there was more shooters than ever . The first day had challenging winds but no rain Saturday it rained out but Pat directed us to a range 1 hr away and we shot at a sheet metal dinosaur shaped target about 8 X 14 inches at 1000 yd 10 shots 10 min no sighters with a pretty strong wind . Pat hit his on the 1 st shot AMAZING and there were 6 or so that made it !
Adam had a nice group that measured 2 1/8 at 500 yd , he won a rock ! I had a good time and am going to try a new build for WY shot also next year . By the way THANKS TO ADAM FOR THE USE OF THE Dasher !!!!
Saturday turned out nice weather to finish a abbreviated 750 and 1000 but all worked out . Thanks to everybody for great time and hope to see some of the others that couldn't make it this year .
Thanks Jason

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Jason, sounds like everyone had a good time. I'm sorry I missed everyone again this year but at least I got a chance to see you at Brownell's before you headed west. Adam sent texts and pics starting the first night he and Glenn hit Gillette. Thanks Adam. Did anyone get a picture of Rogers new heavy gun? Sure would like to see it. What was Pat shooting when he popped that dinosaur?

Jon

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Jon I think there might be a picture will look . I was glad to see you at Brownells , it is always nice to see somebody you know at the shows. There were some excellent scores this year !

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post