Specialty Pistols
2019 MOA

This topic can be found at:
https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/555103888/m/4970055496

June 24, 2019, 12:32 PM
280 AI
2019 MOA
The MOA was a good time again . To start off there were some new shooters and I think there was more shooters than ever . The first day had challenging winds but no rain Saturday it rained out but Pat directed us to a range 1 hr away and we shot at a sheet metal dinosaur shaped target about 8 X 14 inches at 1000 yd 10 shots 10 min no sighters with a pretty strong wind . Pat hit his on the 1 st shot AMAZING and there were 6 or so that made it !
Adam had a nice group that measured 2 1/8 at 500 yd , he won a rock ! I had a good time and am going to try a new build for WY shot also next year . By the way THANKS TO ADAM FOR THE USE OF THE Dasher !!!!
Saturday turned out nice weather to finish a abbreviated 750 and 1000 but all worked out . Thanks to everybody for great time and hope to see some of the others that couldn't make it this year .
Thanks Jason
July 01, 2019, 12:09 PM
Iowa Fox
Thanks for the update Jason, sounds like everyone had a good time. I'm sorry I missed everyone again this year but at least I got a chance to see you at Brownell's before you headed west. Adam sent texts and pics starting the first night he and Glenn hit Gillette. Thanks Adam. Did anyone get a picture of Rogers new heavy gun? Sure would like to see it. What was Pat shooting when he popped that dinosaur?

Jon
July 05, 2019, 08:51 AM
280 AI
Jon I think there might be a picture will look . I was glad to see you at Brownells , it is always nice to see somebody you know at the shows. There were some excellent scores this year !