Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: HotRodAl, KYODE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOA 2016 Login/Join 

posted
The MOA shoot was challenging this year with the winds. I had a excellent time ,I got to shoot all ranges this year.I met some new shooters , and had a excellent time . I want to say Thank You to all who helped and set up , that ensured a great time! Thanks Jason

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Jason, It was a pleasure meeting you and the other shooters. Karen and I really enjoyed the fellowship and challenging shooting. She is already planning on shooting next year. Ditto on "Thanks" to all who made this event possible. A good time was had by all.

Posts: 1006 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Mark you did a good job shooting . I had a wonderful time , especially meeting all of you , we need to do this a couple times a year ! Thanks Jason

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Dang I missed the match again. Oh well.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1504 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Gary -- you were there -- remember?

Posts: 1006 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Did you see me shoot? Not there.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1504 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
He occupied the chair very well. laugh
Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Looks like a real happy camper.

----------------------
I am that idiot.

posted Hide Post
Do you think Rayners will have a shoot this fall , if so we need to meet up and I will try that when weather is a little cooler . How do you shoot ,off bi pod or rest and do you walk the coarse ?