Specialty Pistols
MOA 2018

This topic can be found at:
https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/555103888/m/3330068196

July 07, 2018, 08:20 AM
280 AI
MOA 2018
I just wanted to say I had a great time again this year ! There was some new as well as some old faces this year . The weather was great for the shoot , Saturday while picking up it did rain but we made it .
Nosler's new pistol was there it was very comfortable to shoot ! I would think it is a viable option for someone to buy one gun and be set up for all types of shooting and hunting .
I will have to do some figuring on a new pistol for next year since I did order 2 new stocks on the group buy and my wife wants to try next year .
I wanted to say thanks for good memories , not to take away from the shoot but one on the eastern side of country would be nice !
July 07, 2018, 11:35 AM
old leghumper
quote:

I wanted to say thanks for good memories , not to take away from the shoot but one on the eastern side of country would be nice !

There is a monthly steel shoot up to 1000 yards in SE Ohio at Rayners where handgun shooters are welcome. Smallest target is a five inch disc at 1000.

Shame is that the keyboard shooters will not come out and play with us.

click click click

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
July 07, 2018, 01:32 PM
mark hampton
As always, Karen and I really enjoyed the MOA match this year. Great group of folks! Already looking forward to next year...…….
July 10, 2018, 07:45 PM
Sawcarver
The MOA match is a great time, a bit stressful if your full time job is spotting and you get to shoot every once in a while but lots of fun and great people. And yes Jason we need to get something going east of the Mississippi river! Maybe do it in January/Febuary when people are itching to shoot
July 10, 2018, 08:02 PM
280 AI
I think my eyes still ache but worth it . I am proud to say that I witnessed the best facial expression / reaction ever , Thanks Adam and Mike . I still get a smile every time I think of it !
I know that I have been thinking of next year already. I really appreciate going to such of a pleasurable event and hope to get to go many more times ! Stay in touch Thanks !
July 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
old leghumper
A little late to ask but, Does anyone know the name or contact info for the person that had the drone at this years match. Would like to obtain a video for the website.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
July 24, 2018, 08:40 AM
Sawcarver
Gary,

I'm pretty positive his name was Dave Urasky he was a F-class shooter from Wyoming, he only shot hunter class. He also said Pat, Dan and Roger had invited him. Hope that helps.

Adam
July 24, 2018, 11:50 AM
old leghumper
quote:
Originally posted by Sawcarver:
Gary,

I'm pretty positive his name was Dave Urasky he was a F-class shooter from Wyoming, he only shot hunter class. He also said Pat, Dan and Roger had invited him. Hope that helps.

Adam

Thank you. Pops is a good shot!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old leghumper,

----------------------
I am that idiot.