Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: HotRodAl, KYODE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOA Shoot Login/Join 

posted
I just wanted to say I had great time at the MOA 2015 . Thanks to all the shooters that helped me on my first time with a specialty pistol! This could be one of the best shoots I have been in.

If any one knows any places to do this in midwest it would be great . Thanks Jason

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Proud to have met you.I wish you could have stayed for the 1000 yard stage.
That 280 AI does very well with you steering those bullets along.Hopefully next year you will have even more fun and shoot some more.
Matt

------------------------------
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

Posts: 630 | Location: Upstate South Carolina  | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey thanks sometime before next year I would like to get one for the lightgun class also . I have been trying to come up with caliber and gun .
Thank You Jason

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Next year will be the tenth anniversray match. Hopefully this one will be special. Dates are tentatively June 16-18(third weekend of the month) It would be nice to see former shooters attend - are you listening Ernie, Steve, Ray, Patrick, and all other who I have forgotten.

PLEASE PREREGISTER.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1504 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I think the 6Dasher or a 6 BR IMPROVED of some variation would make a nice light gun chambering.
Look at what Roger did with his B R X
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

Posts: 630 | Location: Upstate South Carolina  | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Jason I just spoke to Roger Sievers about .243 Ackley.in a MOA
that has a very low round count and shoots very well.
I can't p m you so if your interested in a nice light gun give Roger a call 208-251-8252

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

posted Hide Post
Hey Thanks I talked with him today . I will see what I can do . Thank You