Specialty Pistols
Muzzleloader only Encore?

This topic can be found at:
https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5016051045/m/4910072007

May 08, 2021, 09:12 PM
Lone Hunter
Muzzleloader only Encore?
Seems like I remember TC making a muzzleloader only encore? What did they call it? How do I tell the difference between the regular Encore and the muzzleloader only?

Thanks, Jeff

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter, Broken Trail 2006
May 08, 2021, 11:44 PM
Magnum Mike
Yes, I do remember them but do not recall what they were called. Iirc, they were treated as a muzzleloader as the barrel was not removable and they are not compatible with a regular encore. Pricey, as I remember.

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

May 09, 2021, 12:42 AM
Lone Hunter
I have done some more research, and they are called Encore FX. I found a youtube vid where they did remove the hinge pin but it took alot of force. In the comments, someone said they used a tapered hinge pin so it only went in and out one direction. Tapered and hard to remove hinge pin is how they made it muzzleloader only!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter, Broken Trail 2006
September 14, 2021, 06:50 PM
bowhntr/convert
Encore FX had a fixed hinge pin