Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TC Parts Login/Join 

posted
while checking all my barrels and frames I discovered I never replaced my Encore parts.

I need an Encore hammer. Tried TC/SW and they wouldn't even talk to me. Is there an aftermarket that may have them, I don't care if it is blue or SS. And, I don't want to pay for a new frame to get one.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Location: WNY | Registered: January 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
Try Mike Bellm

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3508 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LoneStar
posted Hide Post
Bellm’s site doesn’t list them. Numrich lists them…..out of stock. ☹️

“The 30-06 is the world's most over-rated big game cartridge" - Elmer Keith

Posts: 976 | Location: Superstition Mountains | Registered: August 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Is Smith & Wesson still making repairs to the TC product if the complete firearm is returned?

Posts: 1600 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They might, but I don't want my trigger returned to its 8# pull. Mad

Bill

Posts: 137 | Location: WNY | Registered: January 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LoneStar
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is Smith & Wesson still making repairs to the TC product if the complete firearm is returned?

The last report I got was NO.

Posts: 976 | Location: Superstition Mountains | Registered: August 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of BT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WNY Bill:
They might, but I don't want my trigger returned to its 8# pull. Mad

Bill

Ain’t that the truth!

----------------------------------------

Posts: 1825 | Location: Mid-MO | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi
I want to let you know that SSK Firearms has parts. I just ordered a sear, striker and interlock for my ** Contender. I dont have the parts yet but its only been a couple of days. I tried everyone else incl. Bellm, Numrich, S&W, ETC. SSK has a good website. Hard to talk to anyone but they have a support email that seems to work. Good luck!

Posts: 7 | Location: MA | Registered: February 17, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum! Great to see someone is still keeping the TC's alive

Posts: 77 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: August 31, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
SSK has Contender only parts no Encore yet .

Posts: 1502 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: July 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
you'll have to call Bellm he has sent me 2 pro hunter hammers in the last couple of months. Great guy to deal with and shipped them out quickly

J. Nicholson

Posts: 9 | Location: ok | Registered: March 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Not entirely sure but when a company acquires a company (S&W/TC) and then liquidates the acquired company, it must continue to supply parts and pieces for the liquidated products for a period of time. I'm sure there's a trade lawyer on here that knows more than me.

Posts: 171 | Location: pacific northwest | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LoneStar
posted Hide Post
So you’re going to sue them if they don’t supply the parts you want?

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justbent:
Not entirely sure but when a company acquires a company (S&W/TC) and then liquidates the acquired company, it must continue to supply parts and pieces for the liquidated products for a period of time. I'm sure there's a trade lawyer on here that knows more than me.
To my knowledge, Smith is not liquidating TC, they're looking for a buyer. Last I read, there's no buyer. Smith has ceased TC production, this, no parts.

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 19845 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I purchased an extractor from SSK a few weeks ago and service was excellent.

Posts: 299 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a Encore Hammer. SKS only has Contender parts. I am going to check Mike Bellm, I am sure you are talking about the younger Mike?

Bill