Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frame name Login/Join 

posted
The hard disk in my head crashed and I can't remember the name of the Encore frame with the stepped edges of the frame extensions on the side of the frame. If I recall correctly, they were for ML's to start with. Can someone help me out?

John

Posts: 1182 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Endeavor

Posts: 326 | Location: Illinois  | Registered: September 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That's it. Thanks!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of mrmurl
posted Hide Post
I have days like that too. But it seems mine are coming more often then before.

Mr. Murl
------------------------------
NRA Life Member

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary."

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not..." - Thomas Jefferson

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 334 | Location: Mid-Missouri "Lake Pomme De Teere" | Registered: November 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of blades
posted Hide Post
hard drive in does not necessarily crash for me but sure takes a long time to ramp up to speed on occasion.

Posts: 418 | Location: WI | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
It the interminable and ineffective Windows 10 updates that are causing most of the problems.

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3273 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post