Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McMillan called!!! Login/Join 

Picture of nmhunter
posted
got a call a couple of days ago from my favorite stock builders. Yep! my new stock was ready to pick up so today I made a side trip to north Phoenix to pick up my Christmas present.
The new build has begun, a XP action from a SP member here, the new stock ,barrel ordered by my smith. All being sent to Apache 308 to begin the newest member of the my XP clan.
the stock is their new woodland specter molded in finish.
the new toy will be:
6 creedmoor, Kreiger barrel ( 16"+ Ross brake, finish at .985") and all the bells and whistles. a few pictures to start this build off'

nmhunter

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
That's very nice love the stock. How does the 6 compare to the 6.5?

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Nice camo job!! Bet that is going to be a masterpiece slayer when Steve gets done!

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Tom, I love the camo on that stock! Nice!

Posts: 1008 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
Tom, you're killing us mere mortals!! Love that camo finish!

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Tom,
That looks really good thumbup
I like it! My 28 Nosler build would be right at home in that. You know it is Christmas, and I have been mostly good this year Big Grin

-Mike

Posts: 2292 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 7STDUBBERU
posted Hide Post
Tom, how long was the wait?

Shawn
Never Forget 9-11-01 GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!

HAVE PISTOL WILL TRAVEL

Posts: 3832 | Location: pinned down behind enemy lines by Tyrant Cuomo | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Thx for the comments.
Mike, it would lookgood cradleing that new rig you are building . Santa only had one of these and he made his stop here
Shawn, good to see you on here, been awhile. Ordered the stock in Spt.

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The Wednesday before Halloween I ordered a McMillan rifle stock through Bruno's and received it in three weeks! I had budgeted it to arrive in six months so I had the dig into the secret funds.

Mark

Posts: 299 | Location: Glendale, Arizona | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Very nice,been thinking about calling McMillan.
Love the camo.
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

Posts: 633 | Location: Upstate South Carolina  | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sounds like it's unanimous.....everyone, me included, likes the camo job!! thumbup Sounds like you've got a nice project going. Please keep us updated. Big Grin

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 1674 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: November 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Smokin7mm
posted Hide Post
Tom,
I like that camo pattern. Keep us up to date on the build

Sent you an email.

Bret

IHMSA #49266
PBRC match director
IHMSA Washington State Director

Posts: 1585 | Location: Washington | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice stock!

Woodland Camo or is it the Forest Camo?

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thumbup

Posts: 1363 | Location: LAKE CUMBERLAND AREA, KY | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Rog it is the woodland spectre, they do have a woodland camo as well, their business has a wall full of stocks(rifle) to drool over all kind of color combinations, Next time I am in there I will see if they will let me take a picture to post,
tom

Picture of chas3stix
posted Hide Post
Really nice camo stock. It'll be a shooter for sure!

---------------------------------
Patron/ Life NRA Member

Posts: 424 | Location: Henderson,Nevada | Registered: August 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nmhunter, I meant the spectre version of the two colors... Just thought hours looked more like the Forest version... I really like your stock. thumbup

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Love that stock!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12181 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am in love with that stock. Maybe I can have the wife take my Christmas present back and order that for me.
Dave

Posts: 21 | Location: KC, MO | Registered: November 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post