Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One is never enough! Login/Join 

Picture of JDJTy
posted
Well it always goes this way. Fell in love with my savage striker. Was looking on gunbroker randomly and found another striker. This time a model 503 chambered in 17 hmr. It’s black stock with a blued barrel/action. Has a red dot sight on it. Which will get changed out with a variable scope. Called the gun shop and put it on layaway. Should be able to get it next month. I’m a hopeless gun addict that has a problem with SPs.

---------------------------------
NRA Life Member
G2 Contender 6.5 JDJ Pistol
G2 Contender 375 JDJ Pistol

Posts: 469 | Location: Montana | Registered: February 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Olrustyencore
posted Hide Post
The struggle is real. But very satisfying at the same time. Big Grin

Congrats on the new striker

Rusty
—————————
“Dyin ain’t much of a livin”
Josey Wales

Posts: 606 | Location: Center of the world Kentucky  | Registered: August 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of straight8
posted Hide Post
your singing to choir brother! laugh

------------------------------
XP's: 223, 250AI, 308 Imp, 375/350, 416 Whammy, 458X2"
Contender: 22LR, 375 JDJ, 500 HWP
Encore: 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 375 H&H, 340 WBY, 416 Taylor, 450 Alaskan, 500 Linebaugh
Semi: 45acp, 460 Rowland

Posts: 1141 | Location: "Y" City, Arkansas | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
I have that gun. I like it! Not enough rounds thru it yet. I put a riflescope on mine, a 3-9 nikon rimfire.

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9430 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Sorry can’t relate. Numbers 15 and 16 being built now !! happy
“Hi my name is Derek and I too have a problem”
Derek.

Posts: 901 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
What problem is that? I sure don't see a problem! happy
I have a Striker in .308 and a 503 in 22 mag with a rifle scope on it.

Posts: 399 | Location: bourbon capitol KY. | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
I can relate to this , when you have Custom XP's being built and you have to stop and ask yourself , " Now what caliber barrel was that I had ordered ??? ". scratch head

Posts: 944 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JDJTy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KYODE:
I have that gun. I like it! Not enough rounds thru it yet. I put a riflescope on mine, a 3-9 nikon rimfire.

Do you know if the Series 93 mags will work into it? I'm having trouble finding a clear answer. It only comes with one mag and would like to pick some up. Thanks

---------------------------------
NRA Life Member
G2 Contender 6.5 JDJ Pistol
G2 Contender 375 JDJ Pistol

Posts: 469 | Location: Montana | Registered: February 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Sorry....no idea.

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9430 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Predator_huntin
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure the 93 mags will swap, I had a cousin who had a 22 mag version of that pistol and he used 93 mags with it.

Chris

Posts: 695 | Location: Eastern TN | Registered: February 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post