Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

xp100 trigger balance Login/Join 

posted
hi all. i would request some pics of the trigger balance as installed properly. just want to make mine is correct on 35 rem xp100

thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: ny | Registered: December 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
You don't need it, would be my best response to your question.
Welcome!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12168 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LoneStar
posted Hide Post
I agree. Removing it was the very first thing I did to my XP when I bought it in 1985.

“The 30-06 is the world's most over-rated big game cartridge" - Elmer Keith

Posts: 976 | Location: Superstition Mountains | Registered: August 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Most people do think it is unnecessary, however if you search Rem. XP-100 parts you can find an exploded view which may help you. If that does not work my email is in my profile. Welcome to our family !

Posts: 938 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The counterbalance was designed to prevent accidental firing if the gun was dropped, I believe. I have deleted it for over 35 years.

Posts: 23 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: October 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post