Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

6 creedmoor development Login/Join 

Picture of nmhunter
posted
Finally got to try out the new Apache built 6 creed, initial load development have found a keeper , now to load more and shoot them along with FPS checks.

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of big10
posted Hide Post
Lookin' good! What is the load?

thumbup Rod
------------------------------
It's not a break, it's a brake, unless it's a break, then it's broke ;-)

Posts: 6521 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Hornady brass, 210 fed primer, max load of h 4350 & Berger 105 gr VLD.
Nmhunter

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting. I have a 6 Creed in my future.
If you wouldn't mind. I's like to hear about the gun. Barrel length, twist, break Etc. Also the load. Congrats. Looks like a real shooter.
Derek >>>-------->

Posts: 901 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nmhunter:
Hornady brass, 210 fed primer, max load of h 4350 & Berger 105 gr VLD.
Nmhunter

Sounds like a good combination!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12181 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting!

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 805 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Arrowflinger it is the 6 creed I posted about earlier. Apache Machine build

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Tom, have you shot this 6 Creed any more since you posted this in Oct. 2017?
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on an Xp built by Apache in 6 Creed after seeing your rig and reading about this round.
Hope things are better for you. Put about 50 rounds through the 300 SAUM before and during hunting season last year. Took deer and a few coyotes. That Accubond sure puts a hurt on the song dogs.
Take care

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Mike i'll let Tom know you posted this and hopefully he will respond. I'm fairly certain he has not done anything further.

Rick

Posts: 3536 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rick. He should probably send it to me and let me run a hundred or so rounds through it to see what bullets I might want to use on mine. laugh
Tell him hello and I'm always thinking about him.

MIke

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Ha!Ha! laugh

Mike, I haven't been able to work up any loads. Hopefully, I will be well enough to do some shooting in a few months. Thank you for the concern.

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Tom,

good to see your post. Hopefully your filling well enough to stick around and share your thoughts on all these new builds and ideas.

Take care my friend.

Rick

Posts: 3536 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Great to see a post from you again Tom ! happy You're XP and HSP wisdom has been truly missed on this site.

Posts: 945 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post