Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to the site Login/Join 

posted
Hello.
George here. I'm not new to the XP-100. I bought one in 35 Rem back in 1987. Shot it in the stock configuration for a while then replaced the stock with a Fajen thumbhole. What a difference it made. Well I got a bad case of stupid and sold it about ten years ago. Needless to say I've kicked myself ever since. While digging around in a closet I ran across the ordinal stock. After drooling on Gun Broker of the few I found I decided to build one. I have a Rem 700 SS single shot receiver and a few trigger parts on the way. I have a chunk of Claro walnut that I was going to make a grip and fore end for my Contender G2. I still haven't decided on a barrel or caliber or pre-fit or Remage. I'm leaning toward the Remage for ease if install. Caliber either 7mm-08 or 308 Win. I'm set up to reload 308s but the 7mm-08 keeps tugging at my sleave. Anyhoo I'll stop rambling now.

Posts: 37 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the SP family ! Hi You will find a lot of useful information here along with a group who will help you spend all your money ! Big Grin

Posts: 944 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Welcome! Yeah and Mike ain't joking about either the useful information or the help spending your money.

Bruce

Posts: 1091 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 268 | Location: North WY | Registered: June 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone

Posts: 37 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Olrustyencore
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Rusty
—————————
“Dyin ain’t much of a livin”
Josey Wales

Posts: 604 | Location: Center of the world Kentucky  | Registered: August 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks!