Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ready for the Trail Run Login/Join 

Picture of Nitemann
posted
I finally picked up my first MOA from TGP here on SP. Mounted the scope and loaded up a few rounds today to try her out. Hopefully in the morning.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!!
Keep us posted
Nmhunter

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
Hope you enjoy it Rick!

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
WOW!!

Should of tried one of these long ago. I need to do some work on forming the cases from 300wsm but even with the bent barrel (grin) it shows potential. Glenn, thanks again my friend.

Rick

Posts: 3535 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Good looking rig and a shooter!!! Congrats!!!! Always thought it would be a fun pistol to have.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
You need to use it for your antelope hunt thumbup
Nmhunter

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
quote:
You need to use it for your antelope hunt

Now Tom,

If I can't hit the dime how do you expect me to hit an antelope laugh

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Very Nice! happy
I really like the grip and trigger on my MOA. I'm trying to get in touch with the person that took over MOA. I want a 243 barrel installed on my MOA. Right now it is a .376 Steyr- nuts
Nice pistol- good luck with it.

Mike

: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Sawfish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McClura:
Very Nice! happy
I really like the grip and trigger on my MOA. I'm trying to get in touch with the person that took over MOA. I want a 243 barrel installed on my MOA. Right now it is a .376 Steyr- nuts
Nice pistol- good luck with it.

Mike

Gary Wrigley took over MOA. He now owns MOA and RPM. The company name is Gateway Precision Arms.

------------------------------
Good Shooting Makes Good Hunting
NRA Patron Member, FTRA Member;
Life Member SCI, NAHH, RMEF, and NSRPA; HHI Member #7108, Member CBA, NSSF

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many good books, or too much ammunition."
Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3510 | Location: Peoples Republic of Kalifornia | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitemann:

Now Tom,

If I can't hit the dime how do you expect me to hit an antelope laugh

Those little silver discs in the middle of the scope twist off and there are adjustments underneath to adjust the scope. Move about 4 clicks in the direction of the R and about 4 clicks in the opposite direction of the U and you will be closer to the dime. Move them the wrong way, and you will be off the paper!

Nice shooting. Nice shooter.

Steve Smile
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post