Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thumper and the creed. Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
6 creed 1-8 brux

450 bushmaster

Posts: 4020 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Another nice pair. Chris you're really knocking out the XPs. Is that a red & black Royal Arms stock that you finished?

Jon

Posts: 1624 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Yes. Oil finished

Posts: 4020 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Nice set-ups!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12187 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Chris the XP's you are doing are amazing!!! I think I will need to talk to you about a build soon!!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Trying to find my pace. I think I can hold steady at 1-2 xp/rifles a week plus he repair work.

Trying to keep my turn around times reasonable and not burn out at the same time.

I think that will hold us around 4-6 month turn around times.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hoggin:
Trying to find my pace. I think I can hold steady at 1-2 xp/rifles a week plus he repair work.

Trying to keep my turn around times reasonable and not burn out at the same time.

I think that will hold us around 4-6 month turn around times.

Are ya saven a few for Chuck laugh

If you don't mind me prying at your trade secrets what kind of oil did you use on that stock? It really turned out sweet.

Jon

Posts: 1624 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Tongue oil

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
The 450 shoots. So does the 6 creed but big holes matter.

5 shot group at 50. I shanked the first round. After those 5 I threw in the towel. She bucks a wee bit cry

Bottom group is the 100 yard 6 creed