Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

221 xp Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
Haven’t posted a build in a bit

Mcmillan, Kriger 1-8 sendero, harrel brake. Bedding, cerakote, truing, and more.

First 4 shots. First one down the virgin bore was high left

Next three shot group

Posts: 4009 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of captain John
posted Hide Post
It’ll shot, great looking gun !

IHMSA Industry Director
IHMSA Region 5 Director
Minnesota State IHMSA Director
IHMSA 39199Life
NRA life Member

Posts: 416 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Very Nice...I got myself a 221 fireball couple years ago(doesn't look near as pretty as this one) its became one of my favorites.

Scott

Posts: 557 | Location: Goodyear,Arizona | Registered: January 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great looking and shooting XP!

Posts: 2063 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Another great looking XP Chris!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That really turned out nice. Did you have to open the stock up any with that contour or did it fit the channel as received from McMillan OK. I'm surprised the owner if they are on here hasn't confessed to owning that beauty.

Jon

Posts: 1612 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iowa Fox:
That really turned out nice. Did you have to open the stock up any with that contour or did it fit the channel as received from McMillan OK. I'm surprised the owner if they are on here hasn't confessed to owning that beauty.

Jon

The mcmillans are cut for a sendero so it drops in

Posts: 4009 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Just one more question Chris. Did you just tell Kreiger a Sendero contour when you ordered the barrel and they did the rest.

Jon

Posts: 1612 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post