Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help to identify...... Login/Join 

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted
Hey gang,
I have had this XP since 87' Does anyone know anything about this gunsmith? Great shooter (7BR) and I would love to know the history behind it. Thanks for your help
>>>------------->

https://www.dropbox.com/home?p...21%2C+4+19+02+PM.jpg

Posts: 908 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Link is not working for me.

Posts: 3545 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post

Posts: 908 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
From a quick search it looks like he was in Stockton, CA but is now closed. Hopefully someone else will know him. Nice looking XP either way.

Rick

Posts: 3545 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks,
I seem to remember it started life shooting steel. When I purchased it. It was wearing Witchita sights.

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Nitemann
I see the same thing. I had know idea that he was located only 45minutes from my location.
Does anyone else have a SP by him or know anything about him? I would really like to know.

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
You might try putting looking for info on gunsmith K. Genecco in the title.

Rick