Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 Creed for the WY-SHOT WIN! Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
Glen is all set to win WYSHOT now Troll

22 Creedmoor palma contour Mcgowen. Defiance bolt stop. Egw 20MOA Scope Base. Burris XTR2. Burris Rings.

Stock was purchased through the group buy.

He won the barrel blank at WYSHOT.

I had 10 rounds of Molly Coated Bergers. The group kept getting tighter as the molly worked into the virgin barrel.

Group posted is at 100 yards off a harris bi pod with LOW PRO rear bag. I shanked one shot....some guy jumped on the trigger Blam

Posts: 4007 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
happy

Posts: 4007 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
munch

posted Hide Post
Very nice looking rig sir!!! Cant wait to get mine all together for next years deer season. Roger.

Navy Chief. Retired.

Posts: 330 | Location: Jacksonville Florida | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger Davis:
Very nice looking rig sir!!! Cant wait to get mine all together for next years deer season. Roger.

Yours moved one spot closer to the work bench. Big Grin

Picture of nmhunter
posted Hide Post
thumbup

Posts: 4539 | Location: madisonville ky USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Happy for you Glenn!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sweet looking XP Glenn. Looking forward to seeing you put it to use.

Nice job Chris.

Jon

Posts: 1609 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Iowa Fox:
Sweet looking XP Glenn. Looking forward to seeing you put it to use.

Nice job Chris.

Jon

All the pressure is on Glen now Troll

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Hey guy's,
I would love to see the pic's of Chris's build. But where the picture would be there is a red circle with a slash through it. Does anyone know why this is?
Thanks Derek

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You have to be logged in to see pics i would guess.

Navy Chief. Retired.

Posts: 330 | Location: Jacksonville Florida | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arrowflinger:
Hey guy's,
I would love to see the pic's of Chris's build. But where the picture would be there is a red circle with a slash through it. Does anyone know why this is?
Thanks Derek

I used this forums upload thing. It’s there.

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arrowflinger:
Hey guy's,
Thanks Derek

With my phone I see the same thing.
With my laptop I see the pictures...Weird

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
quote:
With my phone I see the same thing.With my laptop I see the pictures...WeirdErnie (xphunter

Just Chris being Chris Roll Eyes laugh

Thanks Chris for the build, it looks great!! I'm looking forward to getting it and putting some rounds down range, and one through a big ole whitetail Big Grin

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Great looking XP!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
You were right Roger. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. I see them now.
Nice looking rig Chris. Congrats Glen. Take it easy on us at WyShot!! Smile
Derek >>>--------->

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Chris, is the muzzle device you have on this rig standard size. or did you turn it down. Would turning it down to match the barrel diameter effect the braking action of the device. Just curious for future projects. thanks, Roger.

Navy Chief. Retired.

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger Davis:
Chris, is the muzzle device you have on this rig standard size. or did you turn it down. Would turning it down to match the barrel diameter effect the braking action of the device. Just curious for future projects. thanks, Roger.

This brake was purchased larger to reduce more recoil.

A brake could have been purchased smaller and blended to not have a seam and be the same size as the barrel.

posted Hide Post
Jeez, just what I need--more competition.... whine

Steve

Posts: 2643 | Location: Pueblo, CO USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
You just turned another year older this week...Your wisdom should make up for the lack of speed happy

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
On my iPhone I see red circle with slash through it. If I login then I see pictures.

Posts: 2063 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
I have been using this forums picture upload thing. Guess I need to find something better

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
IMGUR

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgp:
quote:
With my phone I see the same thing.With my laptop I see the pictures...WeirdErnie (xphunter

Just Chris being Chris Roll Eyes laugh

Thanks Chris for the build, it looks great!! I'm looking forward to getting it and putting some rounds down range, and one through a big ole whitetail Big Grin

Glenn

What power and reticle do you have in that scope Glen?

Enjoy your family and friends today as they may not be here tomorow.

Posts: 482 | Location: Manitoba | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
quote:
What power and reticle do you have in that scope Glen?

4-20 power, SCR Mil/ mil turrets

Glenn

“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post