Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

new Bayside Build Login/Join 

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted
Just received my new build from Chris today and I couldn't be happier with it. It's chambered in 6.5WSM, 7 twist Kreiger barrel with a light palma contour, Holland brake, McMillan stock, black cerakote, Nightforce base, Seeking rings, Steiner m5xi 5-25x56 scope. Now it's time to hit the woods and get her broke in. Thanks Chris! Big Grin

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3518 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thumbup Great looking XP!

Posts: 2065 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Dave Dolin (Dave D.)
Contact poppygrips@yahoo.com
Best Little Grip Shop in West Virginia
Crafter of Custom Hand Made TC Grips and Forearms.

Posts: 6498 | Location: West Virginia Mountains | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Really nice Congrats!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks great!
Can't wait to hear range and field reports.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
Awesome outfit , anxious to hear how it shoots.

Posts: 947 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Go get em Glenn!
Nice rig!
Like the Leopard!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12187 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's a looker for sure...be interested to see a post and pics on how it shoots.

Posts: 771 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
One sweet looking XP and I'm sure it will shoot.

Bruce

Posts: 1094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Great looking pistol. Now shoot it and let us know how it shoots !

Posts: 469 | Location: Central east coast Florida.  | Registered: November 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sweet! Nice looking XP Glenn.

Jon

Posts: 1626 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sheehan93
posted Hide Post
Drooling, congrats.

Marc Sheehan

Life NRA Member

Posts: 1109 | Location: Syracuse, NE, USA | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Olrustyencore
posted Hide Post
Good looking gun!

Rusty
—————————
“Dyin ain’t much of a livin”
Josey Wales

Posts: 625 | Location: Center of the world Kentucky  | Registered: August 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks Good!
Looks like you had everything done right on the build.
I am looking forward to your Range Report. I am sure that it will perform as expected.

Bob R

Posts: 331 | Location: Missouri | Registered: November 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
Looks great! thumbup

Semper.Fi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 816 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sweet rig. Just making my wait for mine from bayside feel longer and longer

Posts: 28 | Location: Bandera, Tx | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of welderdaehon
posted Hide Post
She looks gorgeous.

Posts: 69 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Glenn,

I saw the hunting post and it seems like you got a load sorted out pretty quickly.

May I ask how much field of view you are able to have using that scope?
Are you able to shoot full field of view with a Holland brake on a light Palma contour barrel?

Thanks,
Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glenn,I saw the hunting post and it seems like you got a load sorted out pretty quickly.May I ask how much field of view you are able to have using that scope?Are you able to shoot full field of view with a Holland brake on a light Palma contour barrel?Thanks,Freeze

I normally like to see a little black around the edges to make sure the I'm centered in case the parallax isn't correct so 3/4 or slightly better.

Glenn

Posts: 3518 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgp:
quote:
Glenn,I saw the hunting post and it seems like you got a load sorted out pretty quickly.May I ask how much field of view you are able to have using that scope?Are you able to shoot full field of view with a Holland brake on a light Palma contour barrel?Thanks,Freeze

I normally like to see a little black around the edges to make sure the I'm centered in case the parallax isn't correct so 3/4 or slightly better.

Glenn

Thanks!

-Freeze

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
If I was to do the build over I'd gone with a heavier profile barrel.

Glenn