Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XP rear grip stock ?? Login/Join 

posted
Sold my rear grip xp a few years ago been lost ever since . So I decided to put another rear grip together . I've decided to try a 6.5 x47 Ackley throated and twisted for the 140 class bullets . Question is I'm looking to make a stock with a 3" flat forend out of high grade walnut . I will probably laminate to get the 3" forend . I remember a stock that always caught my interest with rear grip and I can't remember what it was called .It was 3" forend if I remember correctly slim and long with like a single action type grip . Was hoping to at least find a picture to have something to copy by . Six something stock??? Oh I hate getting older.
Thanks,
Jim

Posts: 14 | Location: Deltaville | Registered: October 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of straight8
posted Hide Post
https://www.spstocksandgrips.c.../sp-stocks-and-grips

------------------------------
XP's: 250AI, 300BO, 350RM, 308 Imp, 375/350, 416 Whammy, 458X2"
Contender: 22LR, 375 JDJ, 500 HWP
Encore: 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 7mmRM, 308, 375 JDJ, 375 H&H, 340 WBY, 416 Taylor, 450 Alaskan, 475 & 500 Linebaugh
Semi: 45acp, 460 Rowland

Posts: 1144 | Location: "Y" City, Arkansas | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Lee Six enterprises made rear grip stocks, back in the day. So did Brown Precision and HS. Check out Jim Rockwell's work at Specialty pistols stocks and Grips FB group. His stuff is great. Put together your XP and bring it to the MOA 1000 yard pistol shoot in Sundance, WY this summer. Search for the MOA shoot on Google, there are many pictures of XP in 3inch stocks

Posts: 58 | Location: Green River, wy | Registered: October 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks guys it was a Lee six .
Jim

Posts: 14 | Location: Deltaville | Registered: October 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post