Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington 40x REAR grip pistols Login/Join 

posted
Anybody seen these new pistols for for 2019? Custom shop order, looks like 15" barrel length. Wood, laminated, single shot or repeater DM. 40x trigger, or can upgrade to others. LEFT or right bolt, stainless or carbon, threaded muzzle option as well. I wonder if I could order a left bolt barreled action... Cool

Posts: 279 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Have not handled one.

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
SEB Coaxial Front Rest - Dealer
http://sebrests-usa.com/
http://bulletin.accurateshoote...ld-test-by-sam-hall/
------------------------------
SP's by Mac's Gunworks, H-S Precision, Holland's, Aaron Alexander, Chris Rhodes, & Nine Run Gun

Posts: 11687 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The 2019 Remington catalog dosen't show or mention it. I found three images and a short review of it in a Google search.

Peter Resetz

Posts: 64 | Location: Berkley, MI. | Registered: September 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I had to download the Remington catalog onto my phone and at first it wasn't showing the custom shop pages.

Peter Resetz

Posts: 64 | Location: Berkley, MI. | Registered: September 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Yes, they had them on display at nraam. No details, other than caliber, but there were several on display. I should have taken pix...

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 18875 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'd like to see a picture so I know what that wood stock looks like.

Jon

Posts: 1414 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Interesting. I'll be watching for more info. thumbup

Good luck and good hunting.

Posts: 1303 | Location: Springhill, LA | Registered: November 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Download the 2019 Remington catalog, then scroll down to the Custom Shop page.

If you go to Remington's online catalog, it'll not showor mention them.

I can't copy and paste on my phone to post a pic.

Peter Resetz

posted Hide Post
Thanks Pete for the instructions. I tried to copy and paste the page but it goes to the catalog. Open the link, click menu-custom shop-then 40x. Yep a picture of three of them, even a couple lefties.

Jon

https://remington-catalog.com/...logs/remington/2019/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Iowa Fox,

Posts: 1414 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RICHP
posted Hide Post
Any thing new on these ?

---------------
love those .41 mags.

Posts: 145 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: November 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
tagging in, just looked and that left hand 40x DM is right what I've been looking for. Hard to tell if I could build one cheaper.

Posts: 93 | Location: Marthasville, Missouri | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Not sure if it's a 40X but this one and a wood stock version was displayed a couple years ago at the NRA show. They were all supposed to be custom shop items.

Posts: 2979 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Here is the best start for a 40X rear grip. This is Buds price as of today. They are a perfect fit in the McMillan rear grip stocks.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...eceiver+s%2fa+single

Jon