Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Synthetic stocks Login/Join 

posted
Aside from McMillan and H.S.Precision, who makes a synthetic stock for bolt action pistols ?

Posts: 147 | Location: Lapeer, MI. | Registered: September 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Pa. Mike
posted Hide Post
McMillian is the only game in town now as far as I know. H-S Precision has stopped producing the stocks along with the VP 100 Varmint Pistol. ohboy

Posts: 947 | Location: South Central Pennsylvania | Registered: February 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Predator_huntin
posted Hide Post
How does one find the McMillan pistol stocks? I've combed all over their website and can't find them

Chris

Posts: 698 | Location: Eastern TN | Registered: February 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
McMillan XP-100 Stock link

or you can order one from Ernie.

Posts: 3545 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Predator_huntin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nitemann:
McMillan XP-100 Stock link

or you can order one from Ernie.

Thanks, was hoping for a rear grip option for savages or 700’s

Chris

Posts: 698 | Location: Eastern TN | Registered: February 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Nitemann
posted Hide Post
Chris you will need to get in Ernie's rear grip buy for the 700's from McMillan.

McMillan Rear Grip 700's

Posts: 3545 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Any more of the rear grip stocks, seem to be dead in the water, as I have to have 10 stocks lined up before I can turn a order in.
With the center-grip stocks (For the XP-100), I can still turn in one stock at a time.

Emma Creek Gunworks or Jim Rockwell for rear grip stocks would be my thoughts

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12186 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
Emma creek is pretty when it’s done.

Be ready for some serious wood work.

Posts: 4015 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post