Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Striker stocks Login/Join 

posted
My customers latest stocks.

Rosewood laminate in clear polyurthane with carbon fiber cap and tip. He's got really big hands. Using my latest aluminum bedding block, devcon bedded. Really beautiful. This technique will probably become my mainstay.

Modded Striker stock. A new camo we invented, I call it Anaconda. I like it.

More to come, still working on several more. Something to keep me sane while I look for a new job after 13 years with one employer. Rat bastard that he is.

Larry
Tinkerer

Posts: 1259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: November 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Forget the Rat Bastard. Enjoy building your stocks. You're on a roll!! Cool
And damn good at it I might add. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 384 | Location: Northern California | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice Job Larry. I really enjoy looking at your work.

Jon

Posts: 1627 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
(Forget the Rat Bastard) When one door closes another one opens. Keep busy BUT keep your eyes open. I'll be rooting for you. Wink

Posts: 384 | Location: Northern California | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Glad you are back at it buddy. As the proud owner of Three of Larry's beautiful stocks. I can tell you folks. They are first class! These are awesome. Keep it up.
Derek >>>--------->

Posts: 910 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Tinkerer,

I can't wait to get the "Anaconda" home and in my hands.
It looks fantastic to me in the pics.

I'm sure it will be all I had hoped for and more.

Once I get her put back together I will put her through the paces.

Thanks,
Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice work Larry.

Posts: 571 | Location: Wichita,Ks. | Registered: February 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Like to have one

Posts: 495 | Location: Maryland  | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Magnum Mike
posted Hide Post
Hi Larry, I appreciate your sharing with us these stocks your building for your customers, only issue is that, per our terms of service, you must have at a minimum of a vendor subscription for this type of advertising on SP. You can purchase a subscription here > http://accuratearmsandammo.com/Business_c4.htm

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Wink

mike
------------------------------

JUST SAY NO To Gun Bans, JOIN Gun Owners of America

Need accessories? Looking for reloading equipment or components? Check out

Posts: 19938 | Location: western PA, USA! | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Oops. thought I did, or at least used to.

I'll correct that ASAP.

Don't know if it went through, let me know.

Larry
Tinkerer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tinkerer,

Posts: 1259 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: November 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post