Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Page 1 2 

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sako 6ppc pistol Login/Join 

posted Hide Post
This is unreal to see one of my fathers guns on this forum. It was sent to me through Facebook when I did a tribute posting about him. My most prize guns my father built me were a pair of these pistols in 6mmPPC and 7mmBH. I am not able to post pictures yet on here. I would search for a Barnes in Idaho on facebook.

Posts: 2 | Location: Meridian Idaho | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sheehan93
posted Hide Post
That is a fine looking piece of wood, and a great story that goes with it. Congrats on a piece of history.

Marc Sheehan

Life NRA Member

Posts: 1109 | Location: Syracuse, NE, USA | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hello All Tony Barnes enthusiasts. I was just given this link by a gentleman on Facebook. Words are tough to find when I saw this forum! My name is Lynn Barnes and the son of Tony Barnes. So in short Facebook changed my life forever reading all the post about his work. I only wished that I would have found it years ago. I sure could have helped point people in the right direction. There are only three or four people in the world that know what I know and none of them are mentioned in this forum. You see the people that are named have no clue what he did. I would assume it's why it took years to find a way to make brass. I will give you a hint both my pistol and matching rifle are made from 7.62x39 brass and a bonus hint 32 grs of H322. So if you want to see the wood that was picked for his only son I can share. Facebook Lynn Barnes in Boise Idaho. Till I figure out how to post jere

Posts: 2 | Location: Meridian Idaho | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of OneGoodShot
posted Hide Post
Just a quick update for those interested in this thread. Ive been incontact with Toney Barnes son, Lynn and he is going to send me some pics of his guns. I invited him to add any comments he thinks we would enjoy to this post.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OneGoodShot,

------------------------------
I'm Ya Huckleberry
An armed man is a Citizen, an unarmed man is a Subject.

Posts: 2358 | Location: Wild Wonderful West Virginia | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Glad to see Lynn here! Here is a nice bump for 2017! Smile flag

Posts: 8 | Location: Idaho | Registered: September 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RTS SHOOTING SYSTEMS.COM
posted Hide Post
Hello All! I had to rebuild my membership to the site so I am sorry that I have not posted anything about my father Tony Barnes. As is Son I have tried to follow in his footsteps, however he was an artist that can not be duplicate. I hope that I can post some pictures of my pistols for you all to see.
/Users/Lynn/Desktop/FullSizeRender 12.jpg

Posts: 1 | Location: Boise Id | Registered: September 09, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of OneGoodShot
posted Hide Post
Been quite awhile since I’ve posted on sp. life gets crazy at times and we are living in a crazy world that makes it even more interesting to say the least. This pistol is still the crown jewel of my collection. I need to reach out to some of the gentleman who contributed to this post. It’s been a few years since I’ve talked to some of them.

------------------------------
I'm Ya Huckleberry
An armed man is a Citizen, an unarmed man is a Subject.

Posts: 2358 | Location: Wild Wonderful West Virginia | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post