Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Striker Stock Login/Join 

posted
I just got a Striker in 270 wsm nice gun but stock is not very good . I saw 7 Fingers makes one what others could be available . I would like to change to rear grip with benchrest forend . Thanks Jason

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
Hi Jason,
I have one on the way from Accurate Rifle Systems. They have an add at the top of this sight. Joe is a great guy and I have had a couple long conversations with him. I will post a picture as well a review when it arrives.
I wasn't happy with the stock on my 6mm Br. I bought it from a member and it had extensive changes made to it. I like you wanted to change to a rear trigger.
On that end. I would like any suggestions that might be out there on the best trigger for this project. I want one that can be set to one lb or less.

Posts: 901 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I would like to see pictures ! I like Rifle Basix for the money but you will have to keep it in adjustment I use lighter fluid for lube without gumming . Thank You

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of 7fingers
posted Hide Post
SSS triggers are great. I don't care for the rifle basics.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I have a question. I am building a 6.5 creedmoor on a savage target action. I have a neck issue that doesn't allow me to shoot high power rifles with recoil above a .223 level from the shoulder anymore so I have converted to a pistol. My question is for general target shooting why does one choose a larger "superior" cartridge over say a .223 running an 80 grain amax pushing 2800 fps plus with a b.c of .455!? This projectile stays supersonic to around 1200 yards at 1100 feet above see level. It only has 2" more drift than a 308 running 178 amax, and it has much less drop. So why is it overlooked so much?

Posts: 1 | Location: Missouri | Registered: June 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I dont know that you will get that much velocity out of pistol with that 80 gr . The creedmoor will be a good choice , just got back from moa shoot there were several 260 rem there! Get a goo brake and you will enjoy it !

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post