Specialty Pistols
Rear Grip xp 100 stock options

This topic can be found at:
https://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3826077864/m/6620029186

February 23, 2016, 08:40 PM
280 AI
Rear Grip xp 100 stock options
I was doing a little checking and was wanting rear grip stock for my Xp what options are there ?
February 23, 2016, 09:37 PM
TXBRASS
McMillan and 7finger are 2 popular ones...

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -
February 24, 2016, 12:03 AM
Da-Law-Dawg
Russo and Emma Creek both do rear grip stocks
February 24, 2016, 01:31 AM
pauly
G'day from Downunder. Hi

G'day , Herrett made a nice one ( no longer in production ) it used a low profile trigger , I can help you out with a used one ( including trigger ) as I have my gun set up in a center grip stock now if interested my email is paulbertram@live.com.au

Regards Paul . end
February 24, 2016, 06:21 AM
Left Hand Dave
McMillan doesn't make their rear grip stock anymore Sad . There are some chassis that can be used as a rear grip stock by removing the but stock. Accurate Rifle Systems (their ad is on the main page at the top where site sponsors rotate through the window, XLR and I know Ernie has used some from McCrea(don't know if I spelled that right)and probably some others.

Dave
February 24, 2016, 12:49 PM
old leghumper
quote:
Originally posted by Left Hand Dave:
McMillan doesn't make their rear grip stock anymore Sad . There are some chassis that can be used as a rear grip stock by removing the but stock. Accurate Rifle Systems (their ad is on the main page at the top where site sponsors rotate through the window, XLR and I know Ernie has used some from McCrea(don't know if I spelled that right)and probably some others.

Dave

Unless they stopped making the stock since the group buy here a few years ago, they do make them - you just have to ask the right person

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
February 24, 2016, 04:31 PM
Left Hand Dave
quote:
Unless they stopped making the stock since the group buy here a few years ago, they do make them - you just have to ask the right person

I sent them an email about a couple months ago because I wanted to get one for a build I am planning see email below. If you have a name for the right person I sure would like for you to send it to me. Seems like I am always a day late and dollar short. Sad

Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 12:38 PM
To: Chrisman, David P
Subject: RE: XP-100 Reargrip Stocks

Hello David

Unfortunately we don’t manufacture the rear grip stock any longer . It was discontinued a few years back due to lack or sales for them.

Thanks

Justin
February 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
old leghumper
I believe the person to contact is Dick Davis. There was over 30 rear grip stocks ordered.

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.
February 24, 2016, 06:21 PM
280 AI
The mcmillian was what I was hoping for , I will call them tomorrow . Thank you all for the info! I have a Mcree its good . I was looking at a micro fit to cut down.
February 26, 2016, 12:06 AM
ssphunter
I called last week and they said they only made the one on their website. Also they didn't make a wide forend anymore.
Mike

------------------------------
Enjoy your family and friends today as they may not be here tomorow.
February 27, 2016, 07:29 PM
17VLD
Perhaps it's time for another group buy. Smile
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER
February 29, 2016, 10:31 PM
280 AI
I would take two if one gets started sometime !
March 01, 2016, 05:07 PM
HandCanonShootr
Been very happy with my laminated Russo stock (Lee Six Benchrest style) for my XP100R.

Not only did he sell me a great, well inletted stock, but his advice on pillar-bedding, and the entire process was fantastic. He spent almost an hour on the phone with me over a couple a calls.

a few pics of Blue are in my post "WY-Shot Newbee" in the long range handgunning section.

Mike B.

----------------------------
Everything in excess!
To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites.
Moderation is for monks.

-Lazarus Long

To Ride, Shoot Straight, and Speak the Truth—
This was the ancient Law of Youth.
Old times are past, Old days are done:
But the Law runs True, O Little Son!

-Charles T. Davis
March 03, 2016, 10:46 PM
17VLD
Jason,Roger in Idaho wants to talk to you about a rear grip stock,sorry I can't pm you.If you would like to give him a call his phone is 208-251-8252.We met you a couple years back at the MOA shoot.He says he can't get on this site,so he asked me to relay the phone number info.Thanks
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER
March 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
Iowa Fox
Matt,

How is Roger doing these days. Been thinking about him quite a bit the last few days and hoping he is doing OK. Sure hope to see him at the MOA

Jon
March 04, 2016, 11:39 PM
17VLD
He is good John.he is on Facebook all the time usually reminding us to support our troops and fallen heroes. Smile
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER
March 05, 2016, 02:36 AM
Iowa Fox
Thanks Matt, Glad to hear he is doing well.

Jon
March 05, 2016, 11:03 AM
280 AI
HI Thanks I will call him thank you for helping , I am not very good with computers . I hope to see you all at moa shoot if I can get to go . Thanks Jason
March 07, 2016, 09:30 PM
17VLD
Thanks Jason,I hope you get there too.Your SP is kick *** and quite capable of winning.
Matt

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER