Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manners pistol stock Login/Join 

posted
So, looks like Manners will finally get into the game with this gem. what do we all think? I'm really hoping for a right hand grip left hand action setup, would be perfect for a hunting rig.

https://www.instagram.com/mannersstocks/?hl=en

its the 4 picture on the left

Posts: 110 | Location: Marthasville, Missouri | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I shot Silli wet with Tom back in the 80's. He shot Wichita's bolt guns back then. I haven't seen him in years and his shop is just down the road from me.

kware

Posts: 205 | Location: Western Missouri | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
All I see are cats and a few rifles

---------------------------------
G whiz, it's a Contender or a G2, never was a G One!

Posts: 3022 | Location: Kansas U.S of A | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
The middle picture on the second row of photos is a handgun !

Posts: 1362 | Location: Gonzales, LA | Registered: October 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
How about posting an image of the stock so I do not have join Instagram to see it.

Peter Resetz

Posts: 146 | Location: Lapeer, MI. | Registered: September 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You won't have to join instagram to view the photo. I clicked the above link and saw the stock. It's a rear grip version. (I'm not an instagram user)

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I know it's still very early but has there been any preliminary talk on a center grip yet?

Posts: 76 | Location: NC | Registered: May 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Still can not see it. Instagram will not let me past the join/login. Can some one please just grab a screen shot and post it.

Peter Resetz

Posts: 146 | Location: Lapeer, MI. | Registered: September 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of welderdaehon
posted Hide Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8XRUaWJy8a/. This link is the video of the gentleman shooting the pistol at a 400 yard target. I hope this helps.

Posts: 69 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
That is Tom of Vapor Trail Bullets shooting-Great guy!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12174 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post