Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The wife is giving the xp100 a go Login/Join 

Picture of Hoggin
posted
She has been practicing to 500 yards getting ready for her lope hunt. She drew a great zone. This was only her second time out shooting the xp yet she is connecting dang near 100% to 500 on 8” steel.

She is shooting a 6 creed with a light #2 taper krieger, harrel brake, 3-16 stac scope.

Posts: 4010 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
thumbup Pretty cool, she shoots further than I can see. Cool

Posts: 764 | Location: Idaho | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nice to see ladies using HANDguns for hunting!

Posts: 3978 | Location: home | Registered: November 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Good luck on the hunt and hope she enjoys the time in the field. Keep us posted.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3081 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Nothing better than a shooting partner. Wishing her good luck and we will all be waiting for pics.

Jon

Posts: 1613 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats that's some great shooting!!!!

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of taxy-man
posted Hide Post
If I was to set like that I would never get up, nice shooting

Posts: 43 | Location: the not so wonderful state of Ca. | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hoggin:
She is shooting a 6 creed with a light #2 taper krieger, harrel brake, 3-16 stac scope.

Good luck to your wife on her upcoming hunt.
(I bet I know who built that gun ... and if I'm right I know it will shoot!)

May I ask what bullet she is planning to use for Antelope?

Thanks,
Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Hoggin
posted Hide Post
100 Sierra game king

Posts: 4010 | Location: Newcastle, WY | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hoggin:
100 Sierra game king

Thanks ... I had considered the same bullet for Whitetails here, if I ever decide to take one with the 6 Creed.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post