Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess what it is and win a cookie! Login/Join 

Picture of old leghumper
posted
A little too much shade so it is going to be a hard guess.

https://imgur.com/TNV1DzF

https://imgur.com/yyM1hH7

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
1st guess 284 win , are you going to Sundance

Posts: 107 | Location: Western Il | Registered: June 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
6.5-284

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
First hint - it is not an axe - p

----------------------
Never argue with an idiot: they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
I am that idiot.

Posts: 1506 | Location: Purgatory(Ohio)  | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of straight8
posted Hide Post
250AI

------------------------------
XP's: 223, 250AI, 308 Imp, 375/350, 416 Whammy, 458X2"
Contender: 22LR, 375 JDJ, 500 HWP
Encore: 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 375 H&H, 340 WBY, 416 Taylor, 450 Alaskan, 500 Linebaugh
Semi: 45acp, 460 Rowland

Posts: 1141 | Location: "Y" City, Arkansas | Registered: October 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
No boomers

----------------------
I am that idiot.

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
22 BR

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My first guess was something bigger like 284,but the muzzle looks like 22 or 6mm
Gary is it a 243AI again?
Matt

------------------------------
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
VHA LIFE MEMBER
IBS MEMBER

Posts: 632 | Location: Upstate South Carolina  | Registered: March 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Leupold Man
posted Hide Post
Okay I'm now going with 22 creedmoor.

---------------------------------
Veteran and NRA Life Member

Posts: 2724 | Location: Waterloo Wisconsin | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 17VLD:
My first guess was something bigger like 284,but the muzzle looks like 22 or 6mm
Gary is it a 243AI again?
Matt

Bingo! I went cheap and stayed with something I already had dies, brass and bullets for. Now what type of pistol? I know the pictures are not very good but have fun and guess anyway!

----------------------
I am that idiot.

posted Hide Post
6 XC

Posts: 495 | Location: Maryland  | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
OK - the suspense is killing me. It is a Stiller RB RP single shot receiver, fluted bolt, Kreiger 243 17.5" long barrel 1.25 full length diameter without brake(yes I know it is a RIFLE length barrel so sue me), Shilen trigger, Leupold Mark4 M5A2 6.5x20 FFP scope, throated for 115gr DTAC bullets, weighing 14.5 pounds plus a few pennies without bipod - almost no one uses a mechanical rest at Rayners so bipod it will be.

This was built for the Cold Turkey match in Sundance but after disasters the last two years it is now to be a Rayners steel match pistol.

----------------------
I am that idiot.

posted Hide Post
I thought it was a can of corn

Steve

Posts: 2643 | Location: Pueblo, CO USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of old leghumper
posted Hide Post
Bush baked Beans. I will give you a cookie for that one!

----------------------
I am that idiot.

posted Hide Post
HA!!

Steve

Posts: 2643 | Location: Pueblo, CO USA | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post