Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Center Grip chassis, gauging interest..... Login/Join 

posted
Attention XP shooters!!

How many people would be interested in a CENTER GRIP chassis for the XP??

I've been working on this with a VERY REPUTABLE chassis maker and trying to see what kind of interest is there.

Cost would be in the $475 ballpark.

We'd need to sell at least 10 for designing and set up on his end.

AND GO!

Posts: 1363 | Location: LAKE CUMBERLAND AREA, KY | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gator T/C:
Depends on forearm design. If thin enough and long enough and stiff enough, I would be interested. Brad

THIS!

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Left Hand Dave
posted Hide Post
It would be nice to see some type of drawing or photo of what it would look like before making a commitment.

Dave

Posts: 451 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of McClura
posted Hide Post
Details. munch I could be interested. The new "XP100 Chassis". Any added material to stiffen the grip and some type of aluminum or epoxy insert for the forend to accept sling/bipod stud?
Grip like HS or McMillan or a cross between the two. Hum. scratch head
I could be swayed in this direction. Cool I might even order a new undesignated Remington action for the build.

Mike

---------------------------------
: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off.

Posts: 3080 | Location: Norman, OK | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Seems like the interest is growing.

The chassis would be made by Craig Kierstead of PDC Customs if we can get enough interest.

The chassis would be aluminum and utilize an AR style grip. Thus far, there hasn't been any design work done. However, here is his website......

PDC Custom | The premier rifle chassis system
https://www.pdccustom.com/

He has made several pistol chassis for the Savage and I think some for a few Remington 700's.....

Input folks, that's what I'm needing. We can get about anything done, within reason.

Posts: 1363 | Location: LAKE CUMBERLAND AREA, KY | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of semperfi
posted Hide Post
I'm sure i could be persuaded to purchase one,[depending of course on seeing a proto or drawing!]

SemperFi

veteran USMC
NRA life member
NAHC life member

Posts: 803 | Location: mn | Registered: October 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
I'm highly interested. But like everyone else has said. "Details man.....details" lol

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of XP Fuzz
posted Hide Post
It can be done as I built one over 10 yrs ago and tested it..

------------------------------
The Wind is your Friend,,,RIGHT...
Cayle

Posts: 4099 | Location: USA-CommyCountry,, IL | Registered: January 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XP Fuzz:
It can be done as I built one over 10 yrs ago and tested it..

Cayle, Any pics?

Posts: 1609 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of XP Fuzz
posted Hide Post
go to 6mmBR,theres an article on it .Guns of the week articles..

The Wind is your Friend,,,RIGHT...
Cayle

Posts: 4099 | Location: USA-CommyCountry,, IL | Registered: January 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks Cayle. I like that.

http://www.6mmbr.com/gunweek010.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Iowa Fox,

Posts: 1609 | Location: East Central Iowa | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
UPDATE on this project?

CW
Get your W-GEAR shooting accessories NOW!
SP Scabbards, Rear Rest Bags, Ammo Bracelets, Front Rest Bags, & more...
Made in USA with a LIFETIME warranty!

www.codyweiser.com

- SHORT STICK BANG GANG -

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Bueller.......bueller.....??

Posts: 445 | Location: waynesboro, va | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
If it does not work out with PDC let me know. I would be more than willing to add to my existing pistol chassis line. I will let you guys on SP sketch out the design in collaboration on the forum, then I can create a drawing/ 3D model for group approval. Once approved I would need a "group buy" to begin production.

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

Posts: 45 | Location: central ohio | Registered: December 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
IT JUST GOT REAL...... devil

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Posts: 1227 | Location: SHINER, TX | Registered: September 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yep, I've been in contact with Joe. He is gonna get a design or two together for us......it'll take a group buy to get them in production I believe. Joe will be on here in due time on the project.

posted Hide Post
DLD

I am going to throw out some dumb questions here,

1. How about getting this new pistol stock,
with these options, user choice.

A center grip and a rear grip, all on one stock,
just move to the user choice,

Rear grip location for SA Rem type rifle actions,

Center grip for the XP action,
allows the shooter to have a choice with more options.

2. The above stock with a mag well,(hunting use),
for a limited amount of cases, (1-2 rounds),
would be for the rear grip rifle actions,
due to the trigger linkage of the XP action.

3. Since this stock is being planned for round type actions,
why not include the Savage actions?

I do not know the action spacing of the stock screws,
for the Rem/Savage actions and or the lengths involved.

But IMHO, more choices = more stocks sold.

Tia,
Don

--------------------------------
"Any person that fears me owning a firearm, then I have reason to fear that person"
NRA Life Member
Sturm/Ruger Armours School-State of Nevada POST-Remington/ S&W Armour Schools-NRA Certified Range Master-State of Nevada POST Range Master-Jaycor Certified Pepperball Instructor-OC Pepper Spray Instructor-Tazer Instructor-NRA Law Enforcement Armours School-Lassen College LE Armours School-NRA Police Firearms Instructor Development School
Nam "Oct 67-Dec 68"
173rd ABN 2/503rd "Recon"
Retired 10/01/2009, 36+yrs

Posts: 1239 | Location: Western NV | Registered: August 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I may be wrong here but I get the impression they are really looking for a centergrip chassis because there isn't other centergrip chassis options out there. There are chassis for savages, for SA700's, and even rear grip XP-100's. But nothing for centergrip.

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
A center grip chassis could be great, depends a lot on design and looks.

Glenn

“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Aaron is correct......

There are options out there for everything BUT a center grip XP. I've owned a custom chassis set up, but, IMHO lacked in feasibility overall on the design. A true, drop in chassis would open up numerous options to the end user for the xp.

posted Hide Post
Ok Guys

Sorry,

I'll shut up and go stand in the corner again. Sad
can I at least use a chair, I am getting too old to stand very long?

Tia,
Don

"Any person that fears me owning a firearm, then I have reason to fear that person"
NRA Life Member
Sturm/Ruger Armours School-State of Nevada POST-Remington/ S&W Armour Schools-NRA Certified Range Master-State of Nevada POST Range Master-Jaycor Certified Pepperball Instructor-OC Pepper Spray Instructor-Tazer Instructor-NRA Law Enforcement Armours School-Lassen College LE Armours School-NRA Police Firearms Instructor Development School
Nam "Oct 67-Dec 68"

Posts: 1239 | Location: Western NV | Registered: August 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
A center grip chassis for the striker action would also fill a hole in the market.

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Don,
It's not like that. You should think about a barrel block rig. Whether it's a chassis or not. Then it wouldn't be Swiss cheese with holes for multiple actions.

Aaron

Posts: 2754 | Location: AK | Registered: March 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi Aaron

Since I don't know thing about a bbl block rig,
I'll start a new post for that info,
then I won't mess up this post.

Tia,
Don

NRA Life Member
Nam "Oct 67-Dec 68"

posted Hide Post
I think I have an xp from topstrap. Once in my hand I will begin the design. I will work on function/feature placement. I will post on here what I come up with. I do want to make this a group effort. Once we are happy with the xp we can gauge interest in the striker. Stay tuned guys.

Joe

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

Posts: 45 | Location: central ohio | Registered: December 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks Joe......

If you need anything, hit me back up thru Messenger.

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
munch

Picture of 7fingers
posted Hide Post
Joe and I have been discussing a barrel block chassis and plan on starting that project in the near future. It will open up unlimited options for sp enthuiast.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Consider some kind of a barrel channel, whether it is added wood or aluminum etc. i think it would/could improve looks dramatically over just having flat plate forend with complete barrel in view. Look sells.

------------------------
~Kentucky....there is no place i'd rather be~

Join the NRA

Posts: 9426 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
I'll buy one of the first models (if you need a certain amount to make it worth your while) as long as it's a truce center grip chassis and not a barrel block rig. As stated above, barrel channel would be nice. Something nice and heavy and one piece like the GEN1 would be my choice. I personally don't care for the side plates and removable trigger guard of the Gen2 models. The simplistic one piece design of the GEN1 is what makes me love it so.

Just my input if you are taking ideas....

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cycle start cnc:
If it does not work out with PDC let me know. I would be more than willing to add to my existing pistol chassis line. I will let you guys on SP sketch out the design in collaboration on the forum, then I can create a drawing/ 3D model for group approval. Once approved I would need a "group buy" to begin production.

Joe,
If you design a center-grip stock that is suitable for hunting and field use, I'm in.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12177 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Looks AND versatility sells. Big Grin

Good looking multi purpose will tempt me. Im really thinking on sprucing up my xp. Had been thinking HS stock....but.....

------------------------

Join the NRA

Posts: 9426 | Location: Northeast Ky. | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've drawn up a few , center grip - rear grip - block on both center and rear.

I think a mid grip with a magwell, or even a couple integral rounds would be clumsy and the trigger would get complicated.

The stumbling point is the grip. The AR style is easy enough but it gives the appearance that it's an afterthought.

Posts: 18 | Location: USA | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spanky:
I've drawn up a few , center grip - rear grip - block on both center and rear.

I think a mid grip with a magwell, or even a couple integral rounds would be clumsy and the trigger would get complicated.

The stumbling point is the grip. The AR style is easy enough but it gives the appearance that it's an afterthought.

For the Center-grip design I would not want an internal magazine or a detachable magazine as it makes what you do with the trigger such a problem.
Single-Shot for me please.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ernie:
For the Center-grip design I would not want an internal magazine or a detachable magazine as it makes what you do with the trigger such a problem.
Single-Shot for me please.

x2

not to mention the solid bottom xp100 action....

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Im dyin to see it! drool

Then.....who knows. I love the looks of an HS and they are strengthened now i guess. Minor fitting concerns this bonehead lol.

I assume the chassis would be screw it on n go? No bedding etc etc etc?

------------------------

Join the NRA

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
quote:
AR15 grip, long slender stiff forearm integral with chassis. Easy to set up for XP-100 actions, as well as undesignated short and long actions converted to centergrip. Very thin trigger linkage cover. Brad

I like the looks of that a lot, should be good for field! Make the forearm with out the vents and add tap holes so you could add side plates to widen it out if you wanted too.

Glenn

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That looks pretty good.

Aaron

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Im pretty picky. Big Grin

Lil short and thin in the forend and long in the rear overhang....lil too square on the trigger guard.....and i apologize for for picking on your rig. Wink

Almost.....

------------------------

Join the NRA

posted Hide Post
I like the looks and general design of that chassis.

Any idea what the bare chassis weight would be?

-Freeze

Posts: 376 | Location: SW PA | Registered: February 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Brad,
Barrel length on the rig pictured?

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Shaggy357
posted Hide Post
COG of gun in photo is too far back IMHO. Without heavier barrel and/or a good brake, you will get lots of muzzle lift like the original zytel XP's had with heavier calibers. Opportunity to add weight in forend area would help move center of gravity further out and resolve the issue. You may also want to ensure you have enough clearance for a Dewey trigger and linkage.

My added 2cents to the kitty....

Steve Smile
---------------------------------
"Life is a play before an audience of one. When your play is over, will your audience stand and applaude, or stay seated and cry?"

Posts: 1933 | Location: Washington  | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Brad,
I like it thumbup
Would make a dandy stock for a field gun.

-Mike

Posts: 2292 | Location: Oregon | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Been reluctant to post but here is my version:

AR15 grip, long slender stiff forearm integral with chassis. Easy to set up for XP-100 actions, as well as undesignated short and long actions converted to centergrip. Very thin trigger linkage cover.

Brad

LOVE that design. I'd like that also with the option for a solid thicker forend as well...

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
1/2" thicker and 3"-4" longer would make a big difference.

------------------------

Join the NRA

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Forend does not need to be thicker IF it is rigid as is. Longer would be nice

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
Speaking from the perspective of "looks". Wink

....n thats what it takes to shell out the big bucks. Slap_Forehead

------------------------

Join the NRA

posted Hide Post
quote:
Been reluctant to post but here is my version:

AR15 grip, long slender stiff forearm integral with chassis. Easy to set up for XP-100 actions, as well as undesignated short and long actions converted to center grip. Very thin trigger linkage cover.

Brad

That's a good looking piece.A little in the forend, especially with heavy barrels. The AR grip fits that stock much better than it does on a rear grip. Looks good...first impression....."stiletto".

Posts: 18 | Location: USA | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It does look good, but I think if the forend a bit longer and angled into the trigger guard and give the top of the grip in web area more radius and shorten the rear a inch it would look better.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ksbohuntr316,

Posts: 128 | Location: Kansas | Registered: January 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in one of these...

However, to suit my eye, I'd want a thicker forend for asthetics, and not so much overhang in the rear.

Otherwise good.

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I too would be on board. Bruce

Posts: 717 | Location: Pa | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
To disrespect to Gator T/C or his original design, but my "ideal" look, would be more like this. Larger forend, smaller rear. I'm at about a 2 on my photoshop skill level so be gentle...Lol

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
Gator, that is simply Awesome,

"C-Sharp is the sound of encroaching deafness" Alan
"Integrity is Being Good Even if No One is Watching", Spyderco
G.P.

Posts: 490 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: November 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I would not make the height of the forend any deeper/longer than what you would get with a H-S sillywet or McMillan stock from the bottom of the barrel channel to the bottom of the forend.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
That might be the key ernie. IF this thing has "the look"....im gonna be in. Im not just typin to hear my head rattle. paperbag

------------------------

Join the NRA

posted Hide Post
Topstrap is bringing an xp to me Wednesday. I will get on an initial design. Please guys keep the ideas coming.

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

posted Hide Post
Any new update on center grip chassis.

Posts: 128 | Location: Kansas | Registered: January 20, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry for the crickets guys. I have been super busy at the shop. Topstrap delivered an XP to me a week or so ago. I am looking to tear into it next week to begin the design. I will post everything on SP as I work through the process.

Thanks for your patience

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
After next week....curious if it would be one week, one month, or one year?
Red Face paperbag Big Grin

------------------------

Join the NRA

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry for the crickets guys. I have been super busy at the shop. Topstrap delivered an XP to me a week or so ago. I am looking to tear into it next week to begin the design. I will post everything on SP as I work through the process.

Thanks for your patience

Excited about my rear grip set-up happy

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
Update please, anyone know if this is going to be a reality ? Thanks, Bruce

Posts: 717 | Location: Pa | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Brad looks real nice like it .

Posts: 83 | Location: Newark | Registered: October 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry guys it has been a while, but I have been making some progress. I have a 3d model complete, and am ready for feedback. We will be 3d printing one to test feel this week. Check out the pics and feel free to give your thoughts.

Thanks
Joe

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

posted Hide Post

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

posted Hide Post

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

posted Hide Post

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Whats the reason for the drop down portion that would be behind the grip? Is that much room needed for trigger housing? The first pic makes it look like it comes down quite a bit.

CW

www.codyweiser.com

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
I dont have a complaint yet. I like what i see so far. Love to see a full side view with grip on.
Look forward to other expert thoughts.

------------------------

Join the NRA

posted Hide Post
That looks like a cool chassis!

Posts: 29 | Location: Black Hills South Dakota  | Registered: March 28, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Looks like a nice start. Personally I would like to see the edges with a 1/4" or so radius vs sharp corners, like at rear of chassis. FWIW . What is OAL of chassis?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ksbohuntr,

Posts: 567 | Location: Wichita,Ks. | Registered: February 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
Joe, looks great to me!! Will it take an AR grip?
Looking forward to seeing the real deal Big Grin

Glenn

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback

1) Cody I agree we should be able to reduce the size of the rear portion.

2) It will have a chamfer or radius on all edges. The cam program looks for a sharp edge, then we tell it to chamfer.

3) It will use an AR grip. We will most likely use a DPMS Panther grip like on the chassis we offer currently. It works well having the palm shelf for rear bagging.

We are working on a 3D printed version to actually hold in our hands to test ergonomics. I am not a mid grip guy, so the plan is to ship it off to Jeremy England to get hands on feedback.

Thanks for everyones patience. We will get a good product together.

Joe Updike
AccurateRifleSystems.com
(740) 501 3533

posted Hide Post
At the risk of being too negative, I don't like the looks of this one.

I'd prefer more rounded edges with a less BLOCKY look.

Regards,
Rog (Buttermilk421)

Posts: 1591 | Location: Good ol' Oklahoma | Registered: November 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bowstryder
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good start! I'm sure you will be honing the final product a bit.
Without trying to sound contrite to Rog, I feel that a chassis should have a small amount of blocky appearance. Counterintuitive perhaps but...... Mill down the rear portion just a tad and I'm in!

posted Hide Post
I like it so far

Posts: 495 | Location: Maryland  | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I would leave the back of the tang long enough to where a person or the gunsmith could tap the very back of the action like you would a normal model seven or 700 and get rid of that small center screw.
Also, in the back on the side or on the back of the tang to where you could put flush cups and also the ability to put flush cups on either side of the forend end.
If you can angle the grip area to where the AR grip you're going to be using will have a vertical or close to vertical grip like you would with a McMillan center grip stock or a H-S Precision.
It may already be that way. Just my thoughts.
Until I actually handle one I can't say what else I would like or not like about it

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the feedback

1) Cody I agree we should be able to reduce the size of the rear portion.

2) It will have a chamfer or radius on all edges. The cam program looks for a sharp edge, then we tell it to chamfer.

3) It will use an AR grip. We will most likely use a DPMS Panther grip like on the chassis we offer currently. It works well having the palm shelf for rear bagging.

We are working on a 3D printed version to actually hold in our hands to test ergonomics. I am not a mid grip guy, so the plan is to ship it off to Jeremy England to get hands on feedback.

Thanks for everyones patience. We will get a good product together.

Has there been any progress on this chassis project?
I'm interested to see the next step in the evolution of this stock.

Thanks,
Freeze

Picture of TXBRASS
posted Hide Post
Been almost a year.....Any update on this project?

CW

www.codyweiser.com

posted Hide Post
I'll be anxiously watching for them Brad. I like the thought of carbon fiber.

Jon

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Carbon fiber or any other material that would help absorb some vibration, would be good in my opinion

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I would also encourage leaving some room so that the stock can be skim bedded.
The reason for this is that from XP action to XP action is they are not the same.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of KYODE
posted Hide Post
i was not happy being lead along and given hope, then all of a sudden, would not respond back to a potential customer. I assume the project was ditched, or on LONG term hold. I was truly interested and waited many months to very possibly use the alum center grip chassis on my xp build. All it would have took was comunication back to me instead of being dropped like a hot potatoe.

I ended up with the mcmillan on my xp and very happy with it. I hate to bad mouth, but i was very displeased after they found out i wasnt needed for a centergrip aluminum stock purchase.

------------------------

Join the NRA

posted Hide Post
Can anyone tell me if this project progressed, i am looking for a stock for a new XP100 build in 308.

Posts: 1 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gary:
Can anyone tell me if this project progressed, i am looking for a stock for a new XP100 build in 308.

Since you are out of country you may need to get one directly from McMillan or through a McMillan dealer in your area, if there is one.

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22