Support Our Sponsors! Click On Their Banner To Visit Their Site!

Moderators: nmhunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Burris XTR II Scopes Login/Join 

posted
Would like to hear some opinions/feedback on the Burris XTR II 4-20x50,G2B MIL-DOT ILLUMINATED FFP RETICLE - 34MM SCOPE TUBE.

Posts: 30 | Location: Reno Texas | Registered: February 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Arrowflinger
posted Hide Post
I have the XTR II 5x25x50 on my 6.5 precision rifle. This scope is crystal clear. Has front focal plain and is made extremely well. I highly recommend it.

Posts: 901 | Location: Bay Area California | Registered: April 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

LIFE

Picture of tgp
posted Hide Post
After looking through a couple different xtr11's I orfered a 8-40 for my new build, the scopes have great glass and loaded with features nomally found on much higher priced scopes.

Glenn

------------------------------
“Evil, unchecked, is the prelude to genocide. - Anonymous”
― Joel C. Rosenberg, The Auschwitz Escape

Posts: 3513 | Location: mississippi delta | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
I have two 8-40 XTR-II's and one 5-25 XTR-II, and plan to add another one to my collection in the future

Ernie (xphunter) "The Un-Tactical"
WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12181 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
You guys that have them use them for hunting and or competition?

Posts: 2086 | Location: Kasson MN | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueavenger:
You guys that have them use them for hunting and or competition?

Both

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Posts: 12181 | Location: Gillette, Wyoming | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
8-40 XTR-II's

So which one you think would be the better scope? The 8-40 Burris XTR-II or the Vortex Viper PST first focal plane 6 x 24
Mike

------------------------------
Enjoy your family and friends today as they may not be here tomorow.

Posts: 482 | Location: Manitoba | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ernie
posted Hide Post
Hands-down the XTR-2

WY-SHOT 2022 June 20-22

Picture of 7fingers
posted Hide Post
I used the new 8-40 Burris XTR II in the last match on my .223 then sold it to a fellow competitor. I didn't sell it because there was an issue with it, I sold it because the guy looked through it and just had to have it. In my opinion I don't think there's another scope out there that can compete with the Burris in that price range. It really is a fantastic piece of glass for the money.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post